𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞

It's the day we have been waiting for, for months. It Premier day or May 9. Im in an airbnb with Alexa, Zendaya Tom, Angus Maude, Javon Me and Jaden. Jaden and Tom were me and Zendaya plus ones. Plus he wanted to be here for me and Javon which I will not willingly agree is the sweetest shit ever.

"Big day" I say to Jaden as I feel him get up. We are cuddle in one of the beds as we have about an hour before I have to start getting ready. "Im so proud of you" he say smiling giving me a peck.

"Wanna watch tv until I have to get ready?" I ask. "Sure" he says laying on me.

"Hair and Makeups coming in 10 so please get up and brush your teeth and shit" Alexa says has she walks into me and Jadens room. We just got to the best part of the Teen taints go movie. Fuck. "Okay" I say giving Jaden a kiss and getting up. After brush me teeth with Jaden getting up and joining me I head to the master bedroom where all the hair and makeup was.

"Ready?"My makeup artist, Layla says has I sit down. "Yep" After a couple minutes Angus walks in.

"You need your makeup done too?" I say jokingly ask Angus. "No, but Im go to Starbucks do y'all want something?" Angus asked the girl.

"Yes please" Pretty much everyone said. "I'll send you our orders" Alexa said. "Okay, I'll be back" he says walking out. After Angus gets back we drink our coffee's and finish are makeups all taking breaks in between to eat.

"You okay?" I ask my boy friend as he walks in. "Yea, just come to check in on you" he says as he sits on the chair next to me. We need up talking to Emma as we go through dresses for me while I get my hair done by Alexa's hair styler Sam.

A couple hours later.

"You look so beautiful" Jaden says as I walk up to him in my dress giving me a kiss.

"Thank you baby" I say smiling, "You look good" I say moving his tie around.

"Thanks bae" he say smiling back at me. After getting ready we all head outside and wait for the limo. Me and Jaden take cute pictures and post them on our story as the limo pulled up.

@onwardjdub (cap// Premier with my lady 💕)

@oliviademie.baby posted on her story 6 sec ago

baby posted on her story 6 sec ago

@oliviademie.baby  (cap// hes so cute)

"Ready?" Angus asks us as we pull up getting a yep from the whole limo. As we get I feel Jaden grab my hand as we see a bunch of flashing camera. I hate camera. At least flashing ons.

"You okay?" Jaden asks says we walk in. "Yeah" I say putting my head on his shoulder. He's the best. After the premiere we all walk back out to the limo.

"I'm tired" I say as we get in the limo putting my head on Jadens shoulder. "Go to sleep" he says as he kisses my forehead.

The next morning

"Im gonna miss you" Jaden as has he kisses me a wake. "Im gonna miss you too" I say kissing him back. Im going with Alexa to New York for a couple days before I have to go to La to start film my newest movie. Scream 5. Im gonna be there for a least 3 months.

"You should let me keep this on" I say pointing 

"You should let me keep this one" I say smiling down at the hoodie of Jaden's I have on. "Sure" he says changing the tv channel to Netflix. 

We all chill for a bit until it was time to leave for the airport. "Bye baby" I say as we get to the airport about to go our own ways. Me with Alexa, Jaden Javon and Angus. "Bye bae call me when you get home" he says giving me a kiss. As me and Alexa get ready I get a notification. 

@onwardjdub posted on his story 34 sec ago

@onwardjdub (cap// Gonna miss her 💕)

I'm gonna miss him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------𝐌𝐄𝐋 - Theres going to be some DRAMAAA!! WTF THE LAST EP OF EUPHORIA COME OUT TOONIGHT I GONNA CRY!! Anyways 3 whole months. Okay Im going bye yall ☺️