𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭

Today is the day! this one different Its one of those Im happy it over and can't wait for people to see.

@Scream.watch :

❤️ @melissa

❤️ @melissa.ba.rrera @livlives @fan23 + 2mil 💬 700k

@Scream.watch : Scream 5??? YESSSS!! wait so the killer? 🩸 🔪 

 Yea, I have to leave my friend, but I get to go back home but I'm stopping at the Walton first for like a day, but thats like home. "Hey I have to go back to set I'll call y'all later," I say smiling at my phone. 

"Okay bye liv," Jayla says as Javon waves to me. "bye." I say hanging up with them.  

Jaden was at baseball practice. I mean I have talked to my boyfriend sense that whole girl thing a couple weeks ago. I would be lying if I said Im not still thinking about it. I not even like upset about the girl part I think with all the filming and shit is just getting to me....and us. He need someone to be there for him and with my life right now. I can't do that.I don't know what the fuck to do. I know I want to be with him, but I can't push my self to be with him. not like this. fuc- "Hey you ready?" lissa asks. I kind of forgot that I was walking back to set. 

"Yeah." After we finish and wrap up  I grab my stuff and head to the airport with Wes and Mikey who I got closer to this last couple weeks. "Okay this my gate," I sat hugging them both. 

"Bye liv." "Bye little demie." 

@oliviademie.baby posted on her story 18 sec ago

baby posted on her story 18 sec ago

@oliviademie.baby posted on her story 7 sec ago

baby posted on her story 7 sec ago