Chapter 21 - 10 More Weeks

Maya had looked at the nursery that Josh had prepared weeks ago while she was getting closer and closer to her due date. She had smiled while she had thought back of when she had found out about the pregnancy.

"This is crazy. Aurora is going to be born pretty soon. 10 weeks isn't a lot of time," Maya said.

"Yeah, I know. I know you said you didn't want a baby shower but don't you want to reconsider? I mean, it is one of the many things to look forward to," Josh said.

"I don't want one. It's anyway so soon until Aurora comes. Besides, Lucas may be a good friend and I may get along with both his and Zay's girlfriend but they don't know me that well," Maya said.

"Are you ready for Aurora?" Josh asked as Maya looked at him.

"I am actually. It's actually weird thinking of all of it. But I have to say that I am extremely nervous as well. Aurora will be born during a crazy time in my life. And I don't really know if I'm up to that challenge. I mean, I'll have a baby. And that is extremely weird taking in consideration that I am only 17," Maya said.

"Yeah it sounds weird. But we'll make it work. Next weekend you will be 31 weeks. Let's go on a last field trip to the zoo or Central Park. Do something very fun before she's born," Josh said.

"That sounds good," Maya said.