Homecoming

From now on the rest of the chapters will be told in Tony pov.

I had a huge headache and everything still felt confusing. I woke up and didn't see Erin on the other side of the room in her bed. My memory was blank and i couldn't still understand what fully happened to me.

i got out of the bed and headed towards the living room where everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast

"Good morning Toniyah, we were just about to wake you for breakfast" a woman says as she filled everyone plates with bacon. I'm guessing that's my foster mother.

I gave her a light smile and walked over to the table and took a seat next to Erin. She didn't even dare to look at me as her eyes was glued to her cell phone.

"How are you feeling honey?" The woman asked as she handed me a plate of bacon, grits, and eggs.

I looked up at her in confusion."I'm allergic to eggs" I frowned

"Oh, no problem, would you like me to make you anything else?" She asked as she scraped the eggs back onto the pan.

"No... Im fine with the bacon and grits" I said. She poured me up a glass of Orange juice and placed it along with the bacon and grits.

I slowly begin to eat little bites of the food. The woman grabbed her cup of coffee and took her seat. Also following the grandmother I'm guessing, as well.

The woman explained to me what happened from the time I left my abusive father to the time I got in the car wreck with Josiah.

It was really confusing and hard to believe that it happened, but there's no other reason why I'm here and don't know nothing so I have no choice but too accept it.

After breakfast I showered and put on some black tights and an old school t-shirt. I walked outside to the front porch, just as Josiah was walking towards the porch.

His facial expression looked as if he was worried and had guilt.

"Good morning" I said with a friendly smile.

"Good morning beautiful" he says as opened his arms for a hug.

"I'm not sure if it's safe for you to see me, ya know after what just happened"

He frowned."I don't care. It's my fault why you can barley remember anything so the least I can do is come and show you my sympathy" he said as he grabbed my hands

"I love you Tony" he attempted to kiss me but I slightly moved back

"What's wrong baby?" He asked

"Erin... Told me that you and her are together. I don't know why you're all up on me" I told him

"That bitch lied to you. Last night at the hospital she came to me about some rah rah shit saying she pregnant. I guarantee she told you that were together because she know your memory is gone but before you lost your memory you and I was together" he explained

I was so confused. I'm not sure what lifetime I was in anymore. Seemed like everyone is lieng.

I remember my best friend india but I forgot what happened to her. My memory just feels so damaged and spaced out I Don't even know how me and Josiah started talking. Last time I checked he was an asshole.I'm just going with flow, if you really wanna know.

"I just want to start over with you. Despite your memory lost, I'm willing to take care of you, ya heard me. Be your man and protect you. You may not remember this but you told me how ya daddy put his hands and shit on you and all I'm trying to do is just work on being a right boyfriend to you. Fuck Erin, fuck the haters, fuck everyone who don't like it. It's all about us" he said