Fighting

*Toniyah pov

i left the valley and headed back home. Nobody was home except for Terrence,Erin and mircale, all the adults were gone

i showered and changed into some comfortable clothing. 

Terrence was smoking a swisha and blowing o's and shit

"mama gon whoop yo ass cause you smoking in her living room" Erin says

"Mama aint gon smell it cause i know what to spray after i get done.

"Ima tell her reguardless" Erin spatted back.

i just sat in the coner chair looking out the window listening to my favorite rapper Meek mill. i had the music on low so i make sure they wasnt talking about me in any negative sense.

"and ima tell her how you been sucking niggas up" he says

"fucking liar i aint sucked shit while you over there getting high." she straight up lied. i caught her giving head to josiah. but im not messy so im not gon chime in.

"you dont even have proof so shut the hell up Terrence" she says

"snitch on me and see whats gon happen, i dare you. mama might beat my ass but she gon make sho you in yo grave"  he taunts

"whatever im going to go shower, here tony" she hands me miracle and i took her.

she walks out and it was just me,terrence the baby.

"so you a suicidal child?" he asks me breaking the silence

i rolled my eyes at him and ignored him

"lil girl i asked you a question-"

"Its Toniyah" i spat back with an attitude

"i didn't fucking asked what the hell yo name is cause i could really careless. You should be fucking grateful that i dont come over there and beat yo ass, better watch yo mother fucking place in this house hold leeee girl" he says

"nigga im not scared of you, you put no fear in my heart so please shut the fuck up" i cussed his ass out

"bitch what you said?" he stood up

"i aint here you, what the fuck you said?" he walked over to me.

"I SAID YOU PUT NO FEAR IN M HEART!"

i immediatly felt a hard sting going across my face and ended up dropping miracale on the hard floor. she immediatly started crying.

i tried to pick her up but  he swatted my hand away.

"nah leave her crying ass there, i aint done with you" he threatened.

"get the fuck out my fucking face!" i pushed him away and stood up.

he really was testing my damn paitence.

"awwww btich im about to fuck you up." he charged up to me and punched me in my jaw

i started spitting out blood.

"my daddy hits me harder then that, weak bitch" i kicked him in his balls and took a dictioanry that was on the end table  and slapped the fuck out of him with it.

this nigga then lost his ever lasting mind.

i got abused my father all my danm life growing up i be fucking damn if i let another nigga/bitch touch me.

he rolled back and forth in pain.

i grabbed miracle who was still crying holding her head.

i tried to rock her and calm her down but she was screaming like a maniac.

the side of my mouth was bleeding but i couldnt pay that no mind i had crying baby in pain in my arms.

she was screaming  hard as hell.

mrs.mayson came walking through door. wrong damn timing

"what in the hell is going on here???" she questioned

"Terrence tried to attack me and tried to fight me while i was holding miracle." i tell her.

"thats it im calling the police, ive had enough of this bull shit with you terrence" mrs.mayson whips out her phone.

"nah mama, im sorry, im trippen" You can tell he was high

"You was smoking in damn house too?!? nah you gotta go" she yells at him

Erin walked in just a bath robe looking lost as ever

"what the hell happened?" Erin asked Mr.mayson who was rocking miracle in his arms.

"your brother high off drugs, he put his hands on Tony and made her drop Miracle" he tells her

"IM DONE!" "YOU THEN BURNED YOUR LAST BRIDGES WITH ME TERRENCE. ALL OF YOUR SHIT IS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF MY HOME AND HOUSE. WHY THE FUCK IS YOU FIGHTING A FEMALE AND DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STOP DOING THIS FUCKING DRUG SHIT IN MY HOUSE! IM TIRED OF PUTTING UP WITH YOU , YOU GON MAKE ME HAVE FUCKING STROKE AND YOU KNOW THIS SHIT AINT GOOD FOR MY HEART! MY BABY COULD BE HAVING A DAMN CONCUSSION!" she was going clean the eff on him.

she went inside his room and threw all his clothes out of the front door.

"go stay at who ever house cause your no loner availabe here. i had enough of it!" she yelled

"mama wait" he tried to stop her.

things were escalading quickly as hell. i was wiping my face trying to clean my wound he gave me.

back and forth terrence kept putting his clothes back in the house and mrs.mayson through them out.

i never seen a family fight like this before it was crazy.

when mrs.mayson again tried to throw his clothes out he grabbed her and slammed her up against the wall.

mr.mayson hands a crying miracle to Erin and attacks Terrence.

the polices came rushing in breaking them up.

"THIS HOW YOU GON FUCKING DO ME HUH? THIS HOW YOU GON DO YOUR OWN DAMN SON MAMA? YOU GON BETRAY ME LIKE THIS? HUH? YOUR OWN BLOOD?" they handcuffed him but he was literally fighting the police.

"LET ME GO!"

"LET ME GO!"

"LET ME GO!!!!" he chanted

it took 3-4 polices to take him down.2 other cops were holding mr.mayson back because he wanted to kill terrence.

mrs.mayson laid on the floor crying.

i was mortifed by what i was seeing. its like everyone was at there boling point and were just breaking down.

they escorted terrence out and put him in the back of the police car.

the cops helped mrs.mayson up and made sure she was ok.

she was hyperventilating badly.

after 15 minutes of talking to the cops me, Erin, and Mr.mayson had to get Miracle to the hospital to make sure she isnt in trauma. Mrs. mayson stayed back home talking to the police and whats going to happen with terrence.

I thought i had problems but that nigga is Psycotic and needs special attention

as of right now i cant worry about that because miracle is still crying and having a withdraw.

i just hope she is ok

-------------------------------

hoped ya like it!

please vote,comment,and fan me!

~corrections in progress

~take care

~xoxoxo Tyvia