Did love bloomed?

" hahaha..I was just kidding"  he then loose my hands and walked away.

I was Confused. He didn't finish what he was saying. So I ran towards him and asked.

"How do you know that I don't have a boyfriend?"

"Well.. I just guessed.. if you had one you wouldn't have walked through this street at this time alone." Said jk.

Daebek! He's brave. He notices things. I didn't replied him. We just walked in silence. Atlast we reached home. Taehyung was standing outside and was smoking.  I didn't dare to look him. I stand besides jungkook and walk. Suddenly he called jungkook.

"Jungkookah!".

"Yes hyung!"

I then left there to give them privacy to talk.

"Annyeong jungkook..see you later". I said to jungkook and left.

Before leaving I just stare taehyung. He looked weird. What might have happened to him . I think because of taehyung BTS isn't performing.

The next day

While I was about to leave  I saw min Jeong coming.

"Hey min jeongah! ". I smiled at her.

"Heyy.. are you heading to office!" Asked min jeong.

"Yes!! I'm late....so bye min jeongah... see you  later."

Taehyung was coming out from home with bike keys. So min Jeong asked whether is he going out.

"Yes ! What is it? Do I need to buy anything?" Asked tae.

"No..will  you  please then drop yeji at her office?" Asked min jeong.

"No..it fine... I'll go by myself.." I said

"Get on" tae said in a tough tone.

I was surprised to hear that. Is he Willing to drop me. He started the bike and raced it.

"It is fine taehyung. You can go! " I said politely.

" Are you coming with me or not?"  Asked tae.

"Go with him yeji.. get on girl..."

Min Jeong insisted and I get on the bike behind taehyung. It was totally awkward. I actually haven't get familiar with riding in a bike. So I hold his shoulder. And finally
We reached at our office. I get off from the bike and thanked him.

"Thanks to you. If  you weren't there I might get scolded by our chief. "  I smiled and said.

"Hmm..it fine..."  He replied with no expression in his face.

He was about leave  but I called him .

"Excuse me!"

He looked at me .

" Well... I just want to know incase  that you are  coming this way at evening for anything...." I said and stopped to look his facial expression.

"What If I' m coming this way?!" He asked.

"So that I could get back home early with you." I said.

"Hahaha... you are so tricky..." He laughed and said.

"unfortunately I'm not!" Suddenly smile dropped.

"You know the risk of being a women nowadays.. I need to walk alone through all these street to get home...you could help me!" I show a cute sad expression.

But he just looked at my eyes and left me without any reply. I think he got annoyed or something.

Well I didn't expected him to say yes. I walked into the office arroganty.