Happy ending

After I reached korea I had a long conversation with my mother.

Cried hugged kissed.

I missed the feeling to be loved by someone.  And I'm sure my mom must have felt that too.

After few minutes I stepped outside to visit the cafe. I was walking and on my way a car pulled over near me. A lady got off from the car and It was jungkook's mother.

"Hey my dear child. Long time no see!"

She instantly hugged me. She hugged for a minute and broke the hug.

"How you doing yeji?".

"Mother! I.. I'm so shocked to see you here. I.. I'm fine. "

"Come   let's have a seat on that bench. " she said.

We sat on the nearest bench . She grabbed my hands.

" I know you've been through some hard times. I'm so sorry for you." She said.

"Mother, why are you feeling sorry for. Actually I'm the one who broke your son's heart. You once before told me to not broke his heart. But still I did. So I'm the to apologise for. "

"You know what. Actually I thought jungkook will be totally depressed after you gone. After you left him!. But he didn't. He never once showed  me any sign of sadness in his face. Instead he have grown so much. Became a writer. A profession that I thought he would never be. And it's all because of you. He was hiding all the pain until he started to write. You triggered him to write. But as a mother I never felt satisfied about his life. Because you were not there beside him. "

Jungkook's mother started to cry. And she herself wiped it off . She grabbed my both hands.

"I can't stop myself saying this. I'm a mother. It's a favour of a mother. You and jungkook should get back together. You are the love of his life. Please"

"Mother. I ...I do love him. It's just... Our fate was like this. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to ask for his forgiveness.

"He will surely do my child. ".

She again wiped her tears and get up.

" Now I'm going . I'll come and visit you again. "

She slowly walked towards her car and gone. I continued walking thinking about jungkook and his mother. The betrayal I did to both of them. Even god will not forgive me.

I reached the cafe and open the door.

I was enchanted to meet him

His ethereal face, rosy lips, his sleeves, his hair , his mole, his smile, his every features. I want them.

Jungkook was there in the cafe. Was he waiting for me or someone else?.

  Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you!

I

walk towards him. And stopped infront of him. He looked up at me.

"Yes? Do I know you. Have we met ?"

I just stand there still.  Why he hasn't stopped playing games with me? Something suddenly struck in my throat. I didn't wanted to cry infront of him. But I did.

"I'm sorry jungkook". Tears fell down through my cheeks. I looked down.

Instantly his both hands wrapped me. He hugged me tightly. 

"I'm sorry yejii... don't cry...I love you. I LOVE YOU A LOT! I can't watch you cry"

"I love you too jungkook. Please forgive me for leaving you. " I hugged him back. cried out loud in his chest.

After few minutes he broke our hug and wiped out my tears. He cupped my face and said

"I know. I understand you. Also forgive me for making you cry!"

"I've been crying for years jungkook. Because of you . Just because I love you more than anyone on this earth. And I'm so sorry for hurting you!"
____________________________________
Author's pov

After hugging and crying they both sat across the table in the cafe. Jungkook notice the necklace around yeji's neck after she take off her coat. He was extremely happy knowing that she kept the necklace till then. Then they started to talk. They had   five years emotions to share.

There was someone watching them from outside. She was happy seeing them together. She smiled at them.

"Finally jungkook got his dreamgirl and yeji got the man she actually loved." She said.

"Min Jeonga!"

"Min Jeonga!"

Taehyung called her. She turned back.

"Hey babe" she smiled and walk towards him and lean on his chest.

"They got their Happy ending even though it took time " tae said.

They together watched jungkook and yeji. Tae kissed min Jeonga head and Hugged her evenmore.

"Where's is niha?" Min Jeong asked tae.

"Our baby girl is with namjoon." He Replied

"Then she's in safety hands".

Namjoon was watching Min Jeong and taehyung from distance. He has niha sleeping in his shoulder. She's only 3 years old.  His heart melted seeing them as a happy couple. He had a crush on min Jeong for very long time. But he never expressed .

Some people have complicated love , some have unexpected love , some have unrequited love.....

Namjoon and his love towards min Jeong remained buried. But he is happy. He have grown to become a solo k-pop artist. He's famous and have lots of fans. J hope stopped dancing and currently helping his father in his business. Four of them got into different field. But their friendship is still strong. Without sacrifice no-one can maintain a relationship.

Taehyung sacrificed yeji for jungkook.  Namjoon sacrificed min Jeong for taehyung. We never lose the ability to feel love again . It never stops with one person.

  The end