I'm not a traitor

Min Jeong pov

Even though me and jungkook are dating I couldn't get to spend the time with him. I went early to their home before jungkook could escape from me. When I reached there I saw him working out. He looked hot!. But I acted in a way that I'm mad at him. I decided to stay silent. I sat in the couch. He was working out in living room it self. When he saw me he greeted.

"Hey min Jeong". He wiped his sweat by a towel

I kept silent.

"Heyy..what happened !"
I rolled my eyes. Then he sat beside me and grabbed my face.
"Hey don't touch me!"

"Tell me .. what's wrong!"

"Nothing" I took my phone to ignore him. But he grabbed it.

"Now tell me...or else I won't leave you!"

"Do have any idea what are we doing actually?" I asked

"What are we doing?"

"After you decided to date me I didn't find anything special about our relationship. It's just the same. I want to feel beyond jungkook. "
I look at his eyes and craved for his love and care.

"Aah...min Jeonga... actually... I"

Then suddenly taehyung comes. We were so close. He might have thought something else. So jungkook suddenly went to kitchen.
____________________________________
Jungkook pov

I need to tell min Jeong about our dating thing. It was a mistake. I was about to tell her but then taehyung interrupted. I need to clear it today itself. I have now yeji to love even though she's not officially mine. But I'm sure she will be mine soon. I'll wait for her. I want to be  perfect boyfriend before her not a playboy. There shall be no misunderstandings between us. I'm sure she must have noticed me and min Jeong so closed that day. But it was Just ti make yeji jealousy. So I better need to tell min Jeong that we are just friends before she built up her expectation.

____________________________________

Jungkook was about to say something to min jeong but taehyung came by so he went to kitchen. She wonder what he was about to tell.  Taehyung sat on the couch .

"What's up min Jeong" tae asked while reading some magazine.

" Yeaaah fine...... taehyung did jungkook tell anything about his dating life?" Asked min jeong

"Huh" he suddenly thought about yeji and she hugging him last night.

"Yaaa..what happened..did he tell something?" Min  screamed.

"No..I don't think so!"

But taehyung wonder if jungkook and yeji really started dating! But it's impossible. He have seen the love towards him in yeji's eye. How can someone love another person at very short period of time. Is yeji that kind of girl! But still he's attracted to yeji.

On the  others hand min Jeong was upset because jungkook still kept their dating as secret. He didn't even tell to Taehyung. She thought that he must have his own reason behind the hiding.
____________________________________
At yeji office.

"When are we publishing yeji?' asked Hoe jun jae.
Yeji was sitting on the chair and was thinking about taehyung. She seemed to can't forget about him.  Even though she felt betrayed by taehyung , she can't harm him . It will harm the whole band. But she was determined to take revenge on him.

"Hey guys , how about we don't mention anything about the BTS band. Instead  Focusing  on taehyung and his father and zara family." Said yeji.

" Actually I don't think publishing about this story is not a good idea. I totally understand taehyung when you said his story." Said minah