yeji the devil

Jungkook pov

I dropped yeji that day. She kept silent. Didn't utter any words. Her heart was broken. She should have known that taehyung marriage will be soon. At that night I didn't sleep. My mind was full of yeji.
I really couldn't withstand yeji crying. I embraced her as soon as she burst into cry. I confessed my feelings. Yes. I really love yeji! Hope she'll be mine one day. Hope she'll heal fast and come towards me. I'm willing to wait for her. That Taehyung! How could he hurt her! He again fell in love! How dare he?. What was his intention? Was he toying with her?. Knowing that she couldn't be his girlfriend he kissed her! He's such a bustard!

Next day

I didn't know when did I felt asleep. I waked up when j hope awake me.

"Yaaaa.. jungkook!"

I suddenly wake up and look at him.

" Here...It's min Jeong . She said she called you a thousand times. Why didn't you pick it. "

J hope handover me the phone.

"Hey min Jeong.. whats in this early morning?"

"Did you forgot. You promised me to take me outside."

I actually forgot that I decided to date her. It's now a headache.

"Hum.. actually I'm a little busy today. Can we go out some other day?'

"Ohh" I could feel the sadness in her tone.

"I'm sorry min Jeong.. please babe"

"Hmm..okaay finee"

Call ended.

It's time for yeji to go to office. I must drop her. I don't know what's her condition is? But suddenly here comes yeji to my room with byuto in her hands. While playing with it she walked towards me and asked.

"Get up jungkook. Fast...drop me in my office. Will you?"

I was surprised. I mean , she was okay. She was happy as usual. I was pleased to see her in this mind set.

"Hhaa...yess... please wait for a moment."

I instantly got freshed and changed dress. Yeji was waiting for me. She looked more beautiful today and over dressed. What happened to her.
"Fast jungkook. What are you waiting for you."
I dropped her at perfect time. She then said bye and went inside.

Yeji pov

"Hey minaah"

"Omg yeji. How long it's been. I missed you even though it was for 2 or 3 days.. " said minah.

"Yes I too missed you yeji" said hoe jun jae.

"How about our plan yeji. Is it working?"

"What you guys thought about me?" I smirked.

"Did you made  it..the information?" Asked minah.

"Of course my dear. I've full information now." I said.

"Omg... really!". Asked hoe jun jae.

"Yess. But I need more evidence to publish. We'll make our chiefs proud. Moreover he will get impressed. "

"God... I'm so excited...tell me all the details."minah was excited as hell.

Me , minah and hoe jun jae went to cafe for discussion.

"You know guys. It's a very fuckin luck I got. I ended up being BTS neighbour. Isn't it amazing right?
I wonder why that sooah sent me there even though she knows that I am a journalist...poor girl."