Back to korea

Yeji Pov.

It's been a week since that book publishing . I couldn't sleep or eat. All I was thinking about was jungkook. He was Roy Miller. I stood there watching him publishing his book ' before you go'. I can't believe he's a writer. I remember him telling  me that he don't write. Then how did he became an author. I checked all information of Roy Miller. Everybody's shocked to came to know that Roy Miller was a korean. He have written only three books . But that was enough for him to grow faster. His book were sensational. He already have a lot fan girls now it just doubled, because of his looks. Yes indeed jungkook is a handsome man . Why didn't he even looked at me!? Is he avoiding me. Then why did he called me . Is he making me paying for what I did to him.  Why did taehyung lied to me. He could have told me the truth. A lot of questions were going through my mind.
This surprise arrival of jungkook and taehyung made my life upside down. I Just need to live my life normally. Jungkook apperance shouldn't effect my life. He shouldn't reach near me. I hope he will not. He might be angry with me. May be that's why he called to show how far he reached without me. A revenge! Yes he's succeeded. But I only wanted to see his success. That pleased me.

At office. (Yeji pov)

"When will you come back Maggie?" Said Tessa while pouting.

"Umm..may be a few months." I said.

"Omg! Months...you sure you'll come back from Korea right?".

"Yeaah of course." I said while packing my things from my cabin.

"Hmm yes you should go back and spent time with your mother. It's been straight 5 years. Damn 5 years!" Said Tessa.

"Yes. I think it's time for me to go there and see my mom. It's been too long like you said." I sighed after packing things.

"See you then Tessa. I'll message you when I reach there."

While I was walking away from my office with box in my hands Jack appeared infront of me.

"Oh hi ..jack!" .

"Hey." He smiles.

"Umm.. yeah.. you must have heard. I'm leaving here for few months." I said.

"Yes I've heard. I'm here to say goodbye."

"Aaha . See you then." I smiled to him and walked past right him.

"Maggie" he called me from behind. He instantly took a photo of me. I chuckled and asked.

"What was that for?!"

"Well ....I don't think you'll come back . So I want a picture of you for a memory." He said.

"What? No way. I'll be back. Just wait and see." I winked at him and continue walking.

On the plane.

After  putting my luggage in upper ducks  I put my headphones on and seated. I closed my eyes and sighed. A man come and sat near me.

"Going home finally yeji?"

Taehyung! It was him.

"God! Taehyung!"

"Yes. What a coincidence right" he chuckled .

"You haven't gone yet?. The book publishing was a week ago." I asked.

"Yeaah. But I had things to taken care of!!"

"Oh". I lean back to my seat. I desperately want to ask him about jungkook.

"Hhh...what about him?"  Atlast I asked

"Who?...ah yeah.. jungkook. He already left that day. " Said tae.

"By the way. Why didn't you told me before that Roy Miller was him.   Just why....and why you guys are playing with me. Jungkook...he...he saw me that day..and even didn't mind me....he made me a joker that day. Do you guys have any idea how am i living my life after that day in Korea. Yes I broke everyone's heart. I broke yours... jungkook's....your dad....and...my dad too..... Yes i admit I did was wrong. But I've been suffering for years. You guys have moved on. Jungkook became world famous. You got married...and what about me. I haven't seen my mom for Damn five years taehyung. Straight five years. I was re-living that day in Korea everyday. Looks like I can't seem to forget unlike you......"

I got emotional. Tears filled my eyes. Taehyung got worried.

"Hey ...hey....yejii!" He cupped my face.

"Don't cry...you don't know anything.....do you have any idea how much we both had loved you.... especially jungkook!" He wiped my tears.

I stopped crying . Everyone started to look at me. I controlled myself.

"What do you mean!?" I asked him.

He lean backwards to his seat and  hold my hands .

" I'm so sorry that things had happened  this Way to us

" I'm so sorry that things had happened  this Way to us. It's no one's fault. Not yours..not mine ..not jungkook's. It's just fated to happen like this. But I know one thing. Jungkook loves you. He really do yeji. You also have no idea how jungkook had lived these years without you. Even though you've stayed with us only for months when you left jungkook has  lost  one part of his life.  It was always you yeji. It was you who inspired him to write. Every book of his was about you. Only you!. "

I was stunned.

"Here...read this book 'before you go' while we reach south korea.  This book is everything about you and jungkook. You'll know then how much you meant for him"

I took the book and noticed the cover Page.

Its my necklace

Its my necklace. The necklace jungkook have gifted me. And it's my bedroom view. Why I never noticed this cover before. It's my room. My necklace! I touched it suddenly under my coat. The truth is I'd always wear it  since I left korea. I carried jungkook inside my heart till now. And will carry it .  I love him. I always loved him.

"Hey  yeji!" Tae snapped my face.

"Do you remember the cafe we went on a rainy day??"
I was thinking for a moment.

"With byuto. Don't you remember?"

"Aaah.. yes I do.  What about that?".

"  You should visit there someday. Trust me! You'll not disappoint!".

I don't understand what he meant.  I read jungkook's book during our flight.

....will continue