Farewell min Jeonga

Next morning.

Jungkook pov.

After getting ready to drop yeji to her office I saw min Jeong coming. Then I remembered telling her the truth.

"Hey min Jeong."

"Jungkook. I have something important to tell you."

"What is it?" I was curious.

"I got the scholarship to study in London."  She said with so frustratingly.

"Woww.. that's great.. congratulations". I said.

"What do you mean.  I need to leave  next week. I will be leaving you guys. And I will be leaving you."

"What's the big deal about. It's a great opportunity. You shouldn't think about us."

"I don't want to go jungkook. Our love just bloomed. I cannot leave you."
I was surprised to hear that. Was me that important to her that she even ready to drop her opportunity.

"What? No min jeong...you should go...and about our dating. I shouldn't have asked you out. Our relationship haven't grow  that much isn't it. We...we are just friends, aren't we?"

"What! What are you saying. You have no idea how much I love you. You are my first love from my childhood. Yes ..I didn't said this before. I ve always loved you. I'll keep loving you. All I want is you. Nothing is more important to me than you kook."
She was panting while saying this. Her eyes become wetty. I'm shocked to see her like that. Did she really loved me?!...

"I ...I didn't know....min Jeong think properly. I'm just a playboy who dates a lot of girls. You deserve better than me!!". I tried to make her understand.

"NO!" She screamed.  J hope and namjoon come hearing us.

"What's the problem guys." Asked namjoon.

I didn't want to make a scene infront of them . So I took min Jeong hand and walked out. I took her out in my bike to talk. But while I was leaving I saw yeji coming down  to go to office with me. I told her to go with taehyung.
__________________________________

Yeji pov

When I went outsiders I saw jungkook taking min Jeong outside and told me to go with taehyung. I suddenly feel weird going with him. Taehyung was standing outside when all these happened. He smiled at me. I too smiled. I kept awkward aside and try to be normal to him like nothing had happened. While we are on our way to office I told him to stop by a coffee shop and talk for a bit.

I was waiting for taehyung to come  with coffee. I sat on the chair and he handed me the coffee.

"do you want anything to eat?" Asked taehyung.

"No..fine" I smiled to him.

"Hmm... actually it's really weird to face you after all that  happened in that night  when I've tell you my story, isn't it?" Said taehyung.

"Yes it is." I admitted and continued.

"Let's forget everything and start a new bond taehyung. If you're ready only. Yeah I know what I have done was a little step ahead. I shouldn't have said that I can make you happy and all that stuff I said. I really apologize if I made you confused. If you still feel weird seeing me I can get a new room"

"No no...I want you to stay. I'm in. Like you said we can be friends again. No misunderstandings." He said.

"Deal"
We shake hands. And we talked a  lot of things and we started to laugh eachother without any awkward. I'm happy that it ended this way. I still cannot believe myself that I tried to betray him Thank God.
____________________________________
Jungkook pov