It's a rainy day

Min Jeong pov.

I wake up suddenly. What happened. How did I reach home! Shitt! I messed up last night.   My hair was all messy. I looked really dirty. Who must have dropped me here? Must be jungkook. I giggled and ran towards mom to ask whether who was it

"Omma.. omma... Who dropped me here?"

"Huh.. namjoon. How sweet of him. He called me last night and said that you passed out and he promised that he would drop you Today morning. He told me to not to get worried about you."

"Huh..what.. namjoon hyung!! " I was sad. I then walked to my room to get fresh myself. I planned to go to them  since today is Sunday so that we could all spent time together. Also I can be with jungkook. I blushed. I bathed while singing and dancing cos of excitement. I reached there and I was shocked to see the sight. Jungkook was coming in his bike with yeji on his back. I couldn't tolerate to see this. It looked like they went out for a date or something. She looked pretty in that dress. And I'm sure what  jungkook Is trying to do with her. Pervert jungkook! He stopped the bike and yeji Walked away as soon as he stopped without saying anything to him. It seemed weird. I have only seen girls flirting with him. But she's different. And I understand that she's not falling for jungkook like he expected.

"Hey kook"  I called him. But He didn't even look at  me but at  yeji who's walking away.

"Yaaaa" I yelled. Then he looked at me .

"What!?" He too yelled at me. He  wasn't in his right mind.

"Where were you? I mean with yeji!?" I asked while he was undoing the helmet.

"Just nowhere." He replied and went inside.

I was really annoyed by his answers. I followed him inside. The home was really upside down.

"God!! What's this place. You guys should neat it once in a week?"

"Why are you here ? Just to nag us?"  J hope walked towards me.

"Where's namjoon hyung and taehyung?" I asked.

"Tae in his room and namjoon is not home" j hope replied and took his phone and sat on the couch. I also sat with him and talked a little. And there comes taehyung from his room with byuto.

Kim Taehyung POV.

I come out of my room with byuto and I saw  min Jeong and jhope chatting . I was passing by them without talking.

"Heyy..taee!" Min Jeong called. I turned to look at her.

"Where are you going?". She asked.

" Going out for a walk with byuto."

" But v it's noon time! Also namjoon hyung will arrive soon with lunch. Are going out without spending this Sunday with us."

"Well...I don't feel good min Jeonga..you guys enjoy .. I'll be back soon! Don't worry "

"Ok..as you wish. " She said. And I was relieved. I was afraid that she must compell me to join. Huff.  I turned back and continued walking. But I collided with yeji while I was walking by looking down . We both were startled and looked to each other eyes.

"Aahh... sorry taehyung!! My bad ..I really didn't see you as I was making sure if I had taken my phone. " She seemed a little disturbed. Something is bothering her.

"It's fine. Are you alright?" I asked.

"Huh!! What? Yeaaah ... Everything is fine."

"Where are you going ?" I asked

ENCHANTEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara