𝒊: 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅

One perks of having a lot of friends in school, can make a student more motivated to leave their house and to study in as they can also socialize on that place and I can willingly testify on that.

It was a sunny afternoon where everyone is having their own school chores. I was with my close friends Onjo and Isak.

Each of us are holding brooms whilst our other friend are behind us with their own cleaning tools on their hands.

We even saw Daesu and Wujin—one of our classmates who I consider to be our friends, in the second floor, next to a window, doing weird things to each other.

"Are you stupid? What are you doing?"

Wujin trying to pull Daesu away from the gas of smoke. "I won't accept a crazy brother-in-law!"

Ater hearing the former's word, Daesu let Wujin to pull him away from their current place.

Slightly laughing from the scene, the three of us continue to walk on our way as I shrugged everything off.

I could really say that these are times where I enjoy being in school, to be with my friends and classmates.

"Onjo, stop staring at him. He'd might notice that your ogling," Isak tease as she slightly bump her hip on the former.

"Hush Isak, he never knew that I felt something towards him and if I confessed, I might end up getting humiliated.

I cannot understand the words that they're been whispering to each other as I found my self zoning-out.

Watching Nayeon, one of our female classmate who had no friends, in a garden side, making her self occupied.

I then figure out on how vulnerable she is, when her eyes started to tear-up by just gazing the students who are having fun.

Something tugged my heart as I look away. Memorizing each details of the scene ahead of me. Some male students are on the field, playing soccer.

Half are on the benches laughing at the something, the mixed of femal and male athlete are at gym—there are few who's doing archery and there's who do basketball and choir.

"Jimin, what you did in there is really great and the food that your mom cooked was also a lit!" I heard one of the member of choir praises the girl as the two of them chatted.

And just like how wind blows, time fastly flies as it was already late which means it's our dismissal, the time to say goodbye to everyone.

Walking down the path to the exit of school, I sadly wave my hands on my friends as they do the same.

"Are you sure that you're not coming? Their restaurant could take one more people, you know..." Gyeongsu started and I just give him a faint smile.

"Cheongsan's Mom, would asks for you—she's been asking for weeks on why you're not hanging out in the restaurant anymore," he tried to convince me again. "She maybe thinks that you didn't like her chickens anymore,"

I glance towards Cheongsan, who's nodding his head to me indicating that what the former said was true.

"Y/n, did we do something?" Isak then blurted out with a pout on her face, "I just observed that your being distant. You are not like this before..."

My head shifted to her as she just tilted her face. "Ofcourse not Isak, you did not do something. My parents are really just strict." I explained.

"No offense huh but your parents are kinda red flag. They don't want you to be with us, where you can enjoy and feel things that they can't make you, yet they won't even give you some time to be with them,"