𝒙𝒊: 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

"Do you have to do that!?"

Suhyeok's scream was suddenly heard after awhile when the soldiers are finally away and left us there hanging to search for something important in science laboratory.

Cheongsan let go of me as soon as my father aborted the plan on killing Onjo which leaves to the reason on why all of us are in danger once again.

I felt Namra embraces me when my body starts to shakes from unknown feeling.

I feel sad for Onjo that I want to comfort her but my self needed one too.

"Hush N/n, everything is going to be fine." she whispers even though her words are the exact opposite of how her eyes says.

I want to scream to the point where my lungs would come out yet even trying to open my mouth is a hard task, so it's a useless thing to do.

Since things are getting tougher and tougher every minutes we stay in school, the calmness I build within my self is slowly shattering into pieces.

My thoughts are scattered everywhere as I keep reminding my self to pick it up one by one.

The sharp shrill cries they throw to one another seems blurry to me as I am dealing on my own problem.

Suhyeok glaring eyes and twitching fist didn't go unnotice on me as I wander my eyes on my friends.

Cheongsan had tears on his eyes as he enevelops Onjo in a tight hug.

But the way his defenses are still up, he still makes the other crazily mad especially when he won't just give-up and ask for forgiveness.

"We're just being practical, why are you being so narrow minded Cheongsan!?" Jimin yells back, furious and ready to attack the boy anytime soon.

"Not all of us are inlove. Not all of us had someone to protect, I only got my self and I am not dumb like you to be blinded, okay!? Our reaction is freaking normal!"

I then saw Onjo covering her eyes as she looks so hurt by the words coming out from
from our fellow student.

Nayeon then unexpectedly came next to Jimin.

"I'll go with Jimin with this." the other female stated.

"What you did is very wrong. You don't want to put Onjo in danger but you did the opposite to Y/n. How much more to us. You dare to hurt your bestfriend, what would guarantee us that you won't do that knowing that we're not even close."

"The girls are right, Cheongsan." Wujin added, "Let's just temper down and talk on how we should settle things-"

"BUT HOW MANY TIMES I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT IT WAS EUNJI WHO BIT HER!? YOU NEVER BELIEVE MY WORDS!" the boy shouts back.

"FVCK, ARE YOU ALL EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?"

"How could we Cheongsan, huh? How could we? When we're not sure if your still sane or just hallucinating." it was Suhyeok's voice.

"You are willing to risk N/n because you wanted to prove a point! Now tell me that your still trustworthy! Tell me that your still believable!?"

Looking away from the boy I'm dating, my eyes accidentally gaze over Cheongsan, who is now unfortunately looking back to me and that's when I froze from my place.

Not because I'm astonish by the sudden movement but because I slowly felt my body tense as remorse slowly crept unto me.

Shifting my orbs farther from him, I tightly close my eyes, convincing my self that he is still my Cheongsan.