𝟑𝟎 𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑫𝑬𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑫𝑺

1. The ending that I am currently writing for now is different from the first one. If you wanna know this, I might spill it for you.

2. Isak and Gyeongsu's death was not supposed to happen. When I was typing a scene, my hands had their own life which brings the story in different direction. This ade me stop writing for days. (lol)

3. Daesu's death was on the spot idea of mine. I was doubtful at first but luckily, I pulled it off. (did I?)

4. Jimin was supposed to had a crush on Baresu. If you'll notice in the first few chapter, she seems fishy and on how other male react on it, they knew the hidden feelings. (hehe)

5. Cheongsan should be Y/n'stwin. Remember the scene where her parents aren't allowed her to be with her friends? It should because the two parents only adopted her and she aren't allowed to  figure out the truth since Cheongsan eomma got paid off.

6. The parents of Y/n and Namra's background story was also an on the spot idea. It was supposed to be different but since I change it from Cheongsan toNamra the other idea should follow.

7. Onjo doesn't like how close Cheongsan and Y/n. She gets jealous which brings back to the scene where she was happy when Y/n decline the offer to go to the chicken restaurant.

8. From the start, I never plan on killing Wujin, Hyoryeong or Joonyeong. Joonyeong already made me cry a river and once is enough whilst I can't just do it to Wujin (again).

9. Gwinam's death shouldn't supposed to be written but because I was kinda lost of idea so I wrote it. The scene is clearly on the spot since I'm doing the hing that a writer does, forget it 'cause I forgot the term of it.

10. I wanted to kill Nayeon off by sacrificing her self but I cannot find a right timing. So... you already knew or do you all know? (hmmmm)

11. Y/n character should supposed to be different from what I written. She should be badass but I guess I made her a emotional (but emotional people are strong aren't they? actually this is just excuse of mine since I'm a cry baby).

-Are you satisfied by her arc? Yes or no? 'Cause my answer is I don't know.

I felt like the characters I wrote do not grow as people and this thought always gave me headache but I still love them so much.

12. The fun-fact scenes of the story didn't proceed 'til the end 'cause I always forget to write some.

13. The title of the story came out from nowhere. I just decided to fight for what I started. (impulsive ror)

14. There are supposed to be a lot of jealousy scenes between Baresu, Y/n and Namra but I don't know what happened.

15. The scene where Baresu didn't help Y/n always hunted me. I want to have a reason on why he did it but I just can't think of one. (but I edited it now and made him apologize.)

16. The scene of necklace among friends is the flashback I can't afford to read at first. I feel cringy by just thinking about it however I luckily survive when I did revision.

17. I want to make Namra and Onjo friends yet I am not sure if I really did made them but I'll write a chapter about the relationship of these two.

18. The line that Y/n always said wasn't included, it was on the spot written. (and when I do a revision, I removed it.)

19. The scenes of Mijin bothered me a lot since I am not good at writing making someone look bad.

20. I regretted Isak's death. (To be honest)

21. Chapter 19 is the final finale of the story because the 20 would have a huge connection with book 2 since you'll just know after I posted it. (No spoiler hehe)

22. I posted the first chapter and started the  Afterwards in my brother's birthday.

23. I once was planning to make Suhyeok a powerful hambie.

24. Cheongsan and Y/n's relationship were deeper than I expected. (I actually just realize this after doing the revision. what a shame.)

25. At first I was torn between making Hyoryeong, Nayeon and Jimin a villain.

26. Jimin supposed to be a traitor. (and it didn't happened)

27. The story should supposed to have a 30+ chapter but as the day pass I keep getting lazy.

28. Y/n and Namra's parents should have save their kids. The planned idea of mine always get ruins by the on spot.

29. Aside from being hambie, I plan of making Y/n a normal girl but just like what I said from earlier, things changed.

30. I used to wrote the aoaud  characters name in paper and choose who would be alive or not. (however I didn't go base from those).

Additional:

—Y/n's father supposed to be the reason on why Byeongchan create the virus and the teacher would have a confrontation with the kid saying that it was also her fault since it was her dad who made him do such things.

*some fighting scenes*

(I think thoroughly about this and it was never included)

—If Y/n wasn't Namra's twin she could be the following;

-Gwinam's little sister

-Niece of the President
-Byeongchan's daughter

A/N:

I posted facts first before the update
since we're almost at the end and
I'm still making things sensible.

Thankyou again for those who keeps
reading, I am very thankful for all of you.
I just can't just show it through my typing
since I'm a little bit awkward.

Stay safe everyone. Let the earth breathe!

Okay, I'll give you some small sneak peek for the next chapter

Okay, I'll give you some small sneak peek for the next chapter. Who's  the generous writer? Me! HAHAHA don't mind me everyone, have a nice day or night!  👀