𝒙𝒗: 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

Running out from the building, all of us decided to run with pairs. So, no one could be left behind.

As usual I am with Suhyeok, Namra and Onjo are partners, Wujin and Joonyeong started to not let each other go whilst Jimin goes with Hyoryeong and Nayeon.

The lightning and rain are continous to happen as some of us dropped on their knees from exhaustion.

After a whilst of running away, the sports hall is the nearest place we could hide in.

"There!" It was Onjo, "we should check the hall, we might find some hiding spots in there!" My bestfriend suggest which I automatically agreed with.

"Do you agree too guys?" I inquires smiling in happiness but soon it fades immediately as I did not receive any answers.

"Where are the others?" I nervously yells back when I didn't saw Wujin, Joonyeong and the other three.

"Fvck, did we lost them?" Staring down at my first, the symptoms I had before was long gone. It feels like I am not bitten or something, "I'm going back,"

Before I could let go of Baresu, his hold on me tighten instinctly. "No N/n, you're staying here."

He stated before kicking the zombie on the face, "it's dangerous. You should not leave alone like what you did earlier."

After saying those, he punches the other zombie who's getting nearer.

Seeing him grunting in pain as he fights, I decided to help him. Grabbing the hair of the female zombie on her back, I snapped her neck before throwing a kick on the other's stomach.

"The more we stay here. The more, we endanger each other." Namra broke the silence as she pants I'm exhaustion.

"I think that we should really need to go,"

Nodding his head to my twin, Suhyeok pulls me with him as the four of us ran towards the huge room.

"Wujin!" I unintentionally scream when after a few seconds we entered the room, our friends unexpectedly follows. "I was so worried on you all-"

My statement was cutted off by now angry Jimin. She pushes Hyoryeong on shoulder as tears stream down on her face. "You kept falling! Do you want us to die along with you?"

"Hey, hey, stop that!" Joonyeong interfere as he was about to get Hyoryeong away from the other girl, "Jimin right now isn't the right time to pick fights-"

"Who are you to interfere, huh?" she madly pointed the other boy, "You all didn't see on how many times, Nayeon and I's life are place in danger just because she has weak knees!"

Hyoryeong was too stunned to move from her place which Nayeon decided to pull her into her arms. "Gwanchana Hyoryeong-ah,"

When the flash of lightning struck again, the room was lighten for a few seconds making me clearly saw the other people who's now with us and one of them is the woman, my friends had been looking for.

"Yah, young lady. Shut your mouth or we all die in here."

The voice of the person who spoke seems calm but the authority screams on it.

Glancing over my shoulder, I smile happily at Wujin. Seeing him now stooding proud together along with her sister.

"Joonyeong and Hari are right." I shifted my gaze to the female, "You can be mad or be noisy, the next time we find place to spent the dawn." Sighing from where I am standing, I blink my tears away.

"You're not the only person who needs rest and peace of mind right now,"

Before I could continue to my speech, the growls and bone scrunching made my eyes widen in fear.