𝒗𝒊: 𝒓𝒆-𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅?

After Nayeon calm down from her state, she explains to me the things that happened after she left.

And that's when she revealed that Ms. Park got bitten protecting her. It was maybe a one way of fate to tell us to trust each other.

"I grabbed two bags in the corner and each one had something we can use," Suhyeok spoke as he leans on the table.

"This one had a full supply of food and water whilst the other, were spare clothes and hygiene stuffs."

I nodded to him mouthing a small thanks before helping Nayeon to stand up from sitting on the floor.

It's been hours since we are gone from our friends. We don't have any idea on where they are but we cannot back-out since we already started this.

"What's the plan then?" Nayeon spoke, knocking me off from my own thoughts, "We cannot just leave here without any escape plan."

I knitted my brows together once I realize that I got no answer to her question. I look up, struggling to ask help for Suhyeok and luckily the boy seems to understand me.

He put his hands on his sides pocket, tilting his head a little.

"The teacher's office isn't that far in here right?" Suhyeok inquire sheepishly and I only nodded, "What if we go in there through... walking on the ledge of wall?"

Suhyeok bit his lower lip, trying to hide his chuckle due to his unbelievable idea.

My brows twitch in amusement but agreed. "Well that idea wasn't that bad but that's a lot more dangerous than hiding over zombies."

Then it was my turn to glance at the girl in between us, who looks lost from glancing from Suhyeok to me repeatedly.

"W-Why? Why are you both looking at me like that?" she nervously chuckles.

Her hands are trembling which it didn't go unnotice on my eyes. I didn't reply but does cross my arms, waiting for her answer.

"Fvck! Why ask me, I don't even know if we could survive on those options."

Shrugging my shoulder off, I mischeviously gaze at Suhyeok as the boy narrowed his eyes on me and the two of us laugh so hard as we speak our ideas in chorus.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Ugh!" The groan of the other person on the room made me smile, the same emotion Suhyeok feel.

"We are pathetic!"

Then just like crazy students who lost their sanity, the three of us bursted in a loud laugh.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Suhyeok's complaining words electrified my ears as I slowly open the door to take a peek on the outside, "Fvck, that's dangerous."

My body was slightly lifted on the floor and when I glance on my shoulder.

Baresu had his handsome face in a deep frown which made my lips slipped a chuckle but the boy only stare at my face like I'm some idiot he don't know where to throw.

I just rolled my eyes on him playfully, grabbing the bat that I just found on the inside with the golf club to my other hand.

"Hold this." I gave the bat to Suhyeok as I gesture the other to Nayeon. "And this is yours."

Turning my back on them, I grabbed the first bag where my fingers land.

Strapping it tightly on my back and when I glance back at the two of friend, their faces were contorted in confusion.