𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊: 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

"I also want to say something to you Y/n,"

When Namra nodded to me, I took it as a chance to lean on the wall beside her. And just like that, everyone's attention are on the both of us.

Onjo together with Nayeon and Hyoryeong seems nervous but at the same time curious, Suhyeok is keeping an rigid eye on the two of us.

Wujin and Joonyeong where distracted by the silence, Jimin remains stern as she gaze us whilst Daesu was trying to stop himself from making noise.

Aside from awkwardness in the room, the tension is very thick that I felt a knot on my neck. Just like me Namra seems hesitant to speak.

Looking around, I find a place where we can talk in private.

"Yes what is is?" I then inquire after we make ourselves comfortable.

Glancing back at Namra, she tilted her head in left.

"I guess beating in the bush won't work anymore as I had a clue that we both know where this is going..."

"...well, I guess." I chuckle humorlessly, since I never imagine that this is what would happened.

I even thought we'd cried or something but the news was just like nothing and I felt numb about it.

"Gonna go back to them," I spoke after forcing a smile. Namra looks at me as I can't read the expression she had. "Looks like we don't have anything to say to each o-other," I added.

My tears are started to form in the sides of my eyes as I tried so hard to not fall on my sister's arms and cry.

She's the only family I can rely on but I don't think that my dream would stood a chance to became real as she was giving me a cold shoulder.

Namra is a type of person who's hard to read.

I can't figure out if she's mad, happy or emotional and right now seeing her being so cool about the fact that we were blood related hurts.

I expect too much from her.

"Okay." she retorted and when I was about to turn away, a hand grabbed me in the elbow making me face her once again. "I-I'm sorry Y/n."

I don't know on why or what she's sorry for but the words that came out from her mouth was never good in my ears.

The weather started to get dark when we finally find and get Cheongsan back. The group are also done making the other room a comfort room as some where having a dinner already from the food Suhyyeok packed.

"You haven't eat anything." Suhyeok whispers on my ear as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want me to grab you a bread? You've been declining to eat this cookies I'm offering on you."

The brunette boy frown showing me his left had that had a sachet of it. "Come on, my baby say ahhhh..."

Rolling my eyes playfully, I laugh a bit as I shook my head. Suhyeok is now acting up like a mother who wants to feed his baby, he even dances the cookies in the air.

"Hmmm, so you don't really want it huh?"

I shook my head, scrunching my nose to him as I look up and stare on his face.

"I'm already full my Baresu. The smell of your feet that filled my nostrils is enough to make me lose my appetite." I tease.

My boyfriend—scratch it, the boy I'm dating cracks a loud laugh before he set aside the cookies and tackle me on the stages floor as we were sitting on it.