𝒙𝒗𝒊: 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

"Hey,"

"I thought you're already asleep?"

Placing his both hands on the pocket of his pants, Wujin walks closer to where am I leaning as he also lay his head on the wall.

"I couldn't," he admitted whilst facing me, "I'll just probably have nightmares if I'll try to." the boy then inquires. "how about you?"

Chuckling bitterly, I gaze around the students who are sleeping in the tiny room. Everyone seems getting used from the uncomfortableness of the situation.

"To be honest, I don't know too." Then I lick my lower lip.

"But after getting bit earlier, I just couldn't feel anything. It only seems like I'm just a living lifeless,"

"You got bitten?" Wujin whisperedly yells, worried etched on his face. "Where?"

Staring back at the boy, who's infront of me. I am just glad that his presence is enough to not make me feel alone because aside from my own self and Onjo.

Wujin is the closest one that can understand my mourning.

So, I decided to open up to him.

"Before Gwinam left after he got Cheongsan from us, he asks me to meet me on the unfinished site. And I just realize that he was planning to execute his plan on killing all of you... and I fell on his trap."

Looking down on the floor I hide my face on my palms.

"If I didn't leave thing should have gone in different direction." Removing the covers on my hands, I tightly close my eyes before having enough courage to gaze him.

"I'm sorry,"

The two of us fell into silence. Wujin's brows are furrowed with each other as I never remove my eyes on him.

He is repeatedly blinking, whilst the thick brows of him keep raising and furrowing and because of it, I instantly get worried.

Yet all of my thoughts were immediately scattered in place when he held my wrist, staring intently at the fading mark before I felt him pull me into a warm embrace.

"It's not your fault. It's not ours. Life wasn't really just on our side at that time," he then close his eyes when wet tears, stream on his eyes. "Let's not blame ourselves anymore,"

The secret heart to heart talk, I had with the younger Jang kept me awake until the sun finally rises in above and the moment from earlier was on repeat on my mind.

It was like I was still at the moment and been hang-up.

"Fvck, I'm hungry." Minji stated as soon as she wakes from her sleep, realizing that I was staring at her. The senior acknowledge me with a smile, "Goodmorning, idol."

"Idol?" Raising my brows to her, I shifted my gaze when I heard Suhyeok mewling to consciousness. "What does that mean?"

"You're pretty cool." the girl straightforwardly response, crossing her arms cool. "I would surely wanna take a picture with you only if I had my camera with me."