𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊: 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

set to be in third person;

The night fastly flew as the taint of orange spread across the sky and the darkness enveloping it.

How many time should I get hurt by the people I love to made them realize that they are killing me slowly. At first it was Cheongsan and now it's Suhyeok.

He just did a reckless decision from earlier which almost resulted him getting bitten if Namra wasn't there to save him.

It was empty. Everything I see from ahead of me is empty. I'm not gonna lie but I really found Gwinam's word disturbing.

I honestly don't doubt those friends of mine even Ji-Min who always contradicts my decision. For me, arguing is a normal thing specially when two or more people differs on their beliefs.

Yet some part of me really wants to know Gwinam's side. On how did he accused one of us of being absurd.

"You're still not in talking phase with Baresu?" Nayeon inquires, sitting next to me as the fire are builded up again on our between. "I am not sure if it really is, but everything will be fine, N/n."

Uncrossing my legs from my seat, I put closer it on my chest as I lay my head on the top of them.

"I am also hoping for that, Nayeon. Maybe, I'll just hope until the world gets tired of me being optimistic,"

The laugh beside me made me smile too. As I wander my eyes around, my eyes fell on Onjo as she fell asleep from non-stop crying, she was now laying down on the far corner alone.

"I guess that we're not having a nice dinner together tonight anymore." The girl in pink jacket spoke.

"Wujin has been avoiding Daesu for the whole day, you have gotten into a lovers quarrel with Baresu, Onjo's broken hearted from Cheongsan's absence, Hyoryeong seems not feeling well and I'm worried about all of you,"

"In short we're quiet chaotic." I joke, nudging her shoulder using mine.

"Well you can prettily describe us like that." she teases back, since some of us is in edge that moment, no one really could lift our self from the dark but only us.

In the far corner of the place, Daesu is playing with the small stick on his hands.

He has been writing on the floor using it for hours, even though he stop himself for tackling his bestfriend on his arms, the more he saw how devastated it is, the more he wants to comfort him but he can't...

"Daesu, let's go and grab some food." Hyoryeong approaches, lending her hand infront of the boy who seems very down, "aren't you hungry?"

When those words came out from the lips of the lady, Daesu frown as he looks up to her face.

"Why do you care? You are never like this before," he mutters grouchily.

"You are always mean to me and doesn't like being with my company. So, why change of hearts huh?"

The person infront of him internally wanted the bigger boy to get hitted by her but on this kind of situation, she knows how to pit her toes on the ground and not to cause more trouble for the former.