𝒙: 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆? 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉?

"Happy birthday!"

Eruptions of greetings, bursted through the air as I woke-up in the rooftop.

This was our second day being stuck on school but unlike the first night, today I got a pretty lot of sleep that even it's still dawn, my body aren't that tired anymore.

"Huh?"

Rubbing my eyes, I confusedly glance at everyone as all of them are peeking down to my lying state. My hair was everywhere and I felt my lips and throat are dried.

Slowly sitting-up, Suhyeok help me to, before he turn to Namra and do the same.

That's when I decided to look-away. No matter how Namrq and I's relationship change, jealousy always get in the way.

The fact that Baresu once took interest on her, does more not help the case.

"What's up with all of you?" I confusedly glance at them as I look down on Onjo's hand and there's a five cup cake on it with chocolate icing.

"B-Birthday?" I stuttered as I read the small littering on it.

"Happy birthday?" I look up on her as I felt my eyes started to get clouded by tears. "I-Is this for us...?" I inquire, glancing sideways to Namra.

Nodding her head, Onjo give the cupcake on the paper box to Cheongsan as she embraces me tightly.

"Happy birthday, N/n. Happy 18th birthday..."

I tried so hard to not cry as my bestfriend sings for me.

"This might be your ideal birthday or the party we plan before but I hope that you still love it somehow..."

As I close my eyes memories from the last month came back into my mind like a flash of thunder in my system making it hard for my self to not cry.

"I should really picked a suit that would look nice to me." Gyeongsu giggle as he scrolls on the IPad for his attire on my debut.

"I'm one of Y/N L/N eighteen roses, that's a something that really needed to be boast."

"Cannot agree more!" It was Cheongsan as he laugh whilst practicing some dancing moves, "Yah! Gopher! Do I like nice whilst dancing? Do I look daring?"

On-Jo scoffs from it and roll her eyes.

"You never look nice, Cheongsan." she sassed before looking at him judgedly, "My ass is more daring than your dancing."

"Now, you love talking dirty huh."

Gyeongsu, Isak and I laugh from their words. I'm laying on the couch with two feet on the air, patiently waiting for my friends to finish their problems when it comes to their attires.

Mine was already prepared as I'll wear four gowns with different colors.

The first one is pink off-shoulder, a princess type as it has its own gold tiara.

The next gown is aqua blue, a long sleeve one with heart shape neckline.

The third is mint green with hint of crystals, its an open chest long mermaid gown.

The last one was gold and white, with a slit in right leg. The other one had also a sleeve but the other don't, it was paired with glass sandals and glass tiara.

The preparation are all lovely and daring as my parents wants me to invite all of my friends for the first time yet it still doesn't guarantee that I'm allowed to go out with them.