𝒊𝒙: 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏

We're almost now in the rooftop, running for our lives when I unexpectedly spot a familiar figure in not so far on our direction.

When the person slightly face us as he fight some of the zombies that are attacking him, the view of his face was crystally shown to break the reason of me getting speechless.

Watching him do his own stunt made my heart flutter in joy and relief but aside from the two, the rage I felt in the inside made me want to beat him up.

"Guys it's Gyeongsu! Gyeongsu!"

A smile appeared on the boy's face before waving to us. And the way he moves his body is definitely odd as our bestfriend is a type of person who is not brave enough to stood for himself.

As soon as his figure came slower to us especially to me, instead of accepting his warm embrace.

I decided to kick him forcefully in his shin as tears continue to fall on my face.

"You scared us! You fvcking scared us! Why you had to do it, huh? Do you think it's funny!?"

After hitting him for more few times, my knees weaken whilst I felt my body turn into into jelly, melting me on his arms.

Gyeongsu embrace me tightly before pulling Onjo for another one. The two of us were crying mess as the boy tried so hard to comfort us.

"I'm sorry, N/n... Onjo. I swear, I never meant to scared you like that." he explains, trying to be calm even though his voice is slightly wavering.

"The necklace fell off from my neck," he awkwardly added. "and I only remember it after getting away from the scene,"

My cries continue as it coincided with Onjo, Cheongsan and Suhyeok's sob in grief. After a few minutes of four of us, the other came in and join.

But I accidentally remove my grasps on him and that's when he slowly fade away from my sight.

"Y/n! Y/n!" and then I heard a voice calling me repeatedly. "N/n wake up!"

Breathing heavily, I was immediately pulled out from my dreams whilst warm tears continue to fall on my face.

I wake up crying on the mat, head is already on my sister's shoulder as she hushed me in comfort.

"Y/n, please don't cry! It was just a dream!" Namra softly combs my hair. "It was just a dream..."

And that's when my head whipped on her face. "No, Namra! Don't say that please." I begged, "it was real. It was real to me..."

I breathe heavily as I felt Namra tighten her embrace to me re-assuring that eveyrthing is going to be okay.  Suhyeok was on my other side as Cheongsan and Onjo are gazing me with sad eyes.

"I'm not going to distance my self anymore. You have me now,"

It was all just a dream but it seems so real to me. Him being alive seems so real to me.

I can feel thier concern gazes towards me as we all form into a big circle for our breakfast. One loaf of bread with peanut butter and jelly together with the freshmilk and cereal.

"You have to eat, you loss weight in just a span of one day." Namra urges me to take a bite on the sandwich and I just nodded my head, too tired to argue.

"Finish all of that,"

My twin  was occupied away immediately when Nayeon ask for help with the milk.

Baresu is seated  away from me as he was giving Cheongsan, Onjo and Namra a time with me but my young man keeps giving me a concern glance and an assuring and comforting smile.