04

Contain r-18 scene. By the way thanks for brianaSalvatore11 for voting and giving me unexpected message.

I TOLD her to go to my office during her lunch break, but instead I just caught her with some other guy. The idea of her flirting with another man really irritates me. My mind keeps telling me to put a chain on her neck so she will be able to remind me that I already own her. 

I gently licked my lips as I stared at the trembling woman in front of me. I walked over to my desk and opened the drawer under it. I picked up a sharp pair of scissors. I raised my gaze and our eyes met. Even if she didn’t say it, or even if no voice came out from her lips I was well aware of the fear she was feeling. 

That's right Kalista. You should just be afraid of me. Ever since your foot touched my house, you've been mine. 

I licked my lower lip and walked closer to her. She moved away from me from her seat. The corner of my lip rose. The moment my lips turned into a smirk, she squealed loudly. She tried to run so I violently grabbed her arm back on the sofa. She jumped up and hit her head on the arm of the sofa.

"What are you doing ?! Help! Stay away from me! You monster!" she exclaimed hysterically. 

The smile widened on my lips. I have lived as a monster for a long time. I approached her and pulled her hair. I grabbed her face and turned into me by pulling her long hair. 

"Let me go! Let me go!" she cried out. 

Her face was full of tears. I bit my lower lip and gently rubbed her face. I gently stroked his face. The cold metal of the scissors touched her cheeks. The tears streamed down her cheeks even faster. I could feel the trembling of her body as well. 

"I won't hurt you if you just sit on the sofa and let me remove every piece of your hair as punishment," I said softly. 

She shook his head violently. The corner of my lip rose. Disobeying me eh? I dropped the scissors I was holding on the floor. 

I grabbed her two arms and pulled the lace of my ID. I pushed her to the floor and sat on his back. I wrapped the lace of my ID around his wrist. She kept sobbing so I gently kissed the back of her head. I turned her face to me as she lay on the floor. 

"Shut up. Stop crying if I don't hurt you even more," I threatened her. 

She bit her lower lip as her tears continued to flow. I picked up the scissors on the floor. I slowly cut her long hair. 

"Please, stop. I'm begging you," she cried. 

I gave him a sweet smile. Instead of stopping, I just continued cutting her long hair. I will make sure not a single piece of her hair is left.

After I cut all of Kali’s hair I next cut the lace of my ID around her wrist. When I removed the lace of my ID, Kali's eyes glazed over at me. Her palm hit my cheek. I could not move immediately. I didn’t expect her to have the courage to slap me. I licked my lower lip and faced her. I gripped his jaw hard. My eyes burn with anger. 

"What a bad girl eh?" I smiled and said. 

"Let me go! You demon!" she cried out. 

I grinned at her and tossed him onto the sofa. I pressed my lips over her. She was still struggling and punching my chest. I bit her lower lip causing his lip to part. 

"U-Uhmm," she moaned softly. 

I pressed her thighs even harder against my thigh. I deepened my kiss even more. 

"Z-Zach ... s-stop ..." he moaned. 

I lower my kiss to her neck. I sucked her neck and licked it. I made sure there were marks left on it. I took my phone out of my pocket and opened it. I pressed the voice record button before I turned it off. I grinned before continuing to kiss her neck.

"Uhmmm ... ugh ..." 

Slowly my hand traveled all over her body. I wanted to take over every part of her body, but I couldn't. Aside from the fact that we were at school, I didn’t like the idea that someone else would see her body when we got caught. 

I lower my hand to her skirt. I lifted her skirt and I immediately saw her cycling. I continued to play with her neck while nuzzling her femininity. 

"Ohh! It's so good ... uhm ..." 

I couldn't help but smile at her body's reaction. My gaze focused on her as I watched his face as he kissed her neck. Her eyes are closed as her two eyebrows meet. I let my hand travel again. I slipped it inside her cycling and went straight to her panty. 

"W-What are you doing ?! S-Stop-- ugh!" 

I laughed softly, "Do you really want me to stop?" 

I caressed her clitoris. Every time I touch it, her waist moves immediately. Every time I moved my finger away from her clitoris she seemed to be chasing after it.

"Ohhhh! Ahhh!" its loud growl. 

I caressed her wet femininity. I gently inserted my middle finger in her femininity. 

"Ahhhh! W-Wait!" 

Instead of stopping I pressed my finger even harder inside her femininity. I curled my finger around inside him. I seem to be looking for something inside. 

"Uhmm! Ohhhh! Don't p-push it t-to hard! Ohhhh-- ugh!" she groaned crazily.

I licked her neck. I felt the erection of my manhood. Damn. Can I fuck her? I badly want to put my dick inside her and fuck her harshly. I want to hear her moan loudly while shouting my name. I hastened to put my finger inside him. Her waist is moving to welcome my finger inside her.

"M-More ... Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! F-Faster! Ughh!" she growled almost in tears. 

I grinned before adding another finger inside her. I accelerated the movement of my finger inside her even more. She keeps moaning crazily. She tightens her grip on the sofa. Eventually she stopped moving. He slowly closed her eyes. 

"M-Monster ..." 

I pulled my finger away from her femininity. My two fingers are wet. I laughed softly before facing Kali. Her whole face blushed as tears flowed. I slowly grabbed her jaw and faced her to me. I put my finger in my mouth that was from her femininity. I showed him how I taste her. And damn, she tastes so fucking good.