10

Kali Point of View

When Zach finally closed the door of my room, a realization finally hit me. Is this alright? No, Zach is my stepbrother. I am doing this to protect my mom's happiness, I don't like this.

I gulped as wiped my tears. I'm too tired to think. My eyes are slowly closing. Ah, so tiring. So then, I let the darkness eat me.

The next day, I wake up early to fix my things. I am leaving today.

I gulped, "I guess three months is not long, right?"

I tried to convince myself. At the end, I gave myself a deep breath. My mom's been suffering for a long time. Finally, she managed to smile, I don't want it to lost.

After finishing packing up my things, I walked toward my door and opened it. I walked down to the kitchen, and the clock caught my attention. Oh it's already five in the morning.

"What are you doing?"

I almost jumped when I heard Zach's voice. My feet immediately move to turned my back. I immediately saw Zach with his messy hair. It looks like he just woke up.

"U-Uhm. I'm kinda t-thirsty..."

Zach tugged his side of lips, "Wanna drink my semen?"

I almost choked with my own saliva from what he said. My cheeks burned. Is he serious? I gulped and shooked my head.

"I need water... not a semen..."

Zach shrugged his shoulders. He started walking and bumped my shoulders. I almost groan, it hurts. Zach went inside the kitchen. I gave a deep sigh comforting myself before I decided to go in the kitchen.

When I went inside, Zach is already leaving. My eyes can't take off on his. To be honest, if Zach is my real brother, I would be proud of him. I mean, he's pretty.

"Stop looking at me. It's irritating, " he snored before leaving.

I shooked my head, and my feet brings me to the fridge. Using my fingertips, I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. After I drank the water, I decided to went in my room and be ready for my school.

Zach was driving the car while his eyes are on the road. I waited for a minute, and thankfully we are finally arrived. I was about to leave the car when Zach grabbed my arms.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Go to my office for lunch. Do not talk with boy or else I will cut off your tongue and send it as a gift for your mother's birthday," he warned.

I got a goosebumps at his warn. He's not serious right? I gulped three times and silently nodded.

"What the fuck is the meaning of your fucking nod?" he growled.

I immediately opened my lips and reply, "Uhm, yes, I will."

He gave me a death stare before letting go my arms. My hands tremblingly opened the car's door. I almost fall into his car. I'm scared at him, I'm not gonna lie.

When I went into my class, my gaze immediately turned into Lock and his friends. He is the one who helped me when I tripped. I wander my eyes making sure Zach is not around. Thanking Lock wouldn't be bad right?

I smiled at Lock and walked toward him. He suddenly moved his chair closer to the vacant seat beside him.

"Hey, Kali!" he greeted me.

I smiled at him, "Hi Lock. Thank you for helping me last time. I would like to recoup you, but my brother is watching me. He is a little bit strict."

Lock immediately shook his head, "No, prob. If you don't mind, can we exchange our number? I just  wanna be friends with you."

Having a friend is not a bad idea, but having a male friend? I don't think so. I bit my lower lips as I grabbed my phone in my pocket. I reluctantly opened my phone and hand it to Nico.

"Great! Thank you, Kali!"

He accepted my phone and type his number. I'll just delete it later. I sat beside him. Some of his friends smiled at me, and I smiled back.

When bell rang, I hurriedly fixed my things. I have to go in Zach's office. He would be mad if I didn't get over there on time.

"Let's lunch together, Kali! My friends want to be close to you," I smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, Lock. I have to go with my brother. Let's eat lunch next time."

Lock pouted his lips, "Got it!"

Thankfully, Lock is way too understanding than my expectation. After I finished fixing myself, I hurriedly walked toward Zach's office. When I saw the door if Zach's office, I reluctantly knocked the door.

Everytime I went inside this office, I always got harassed. Minutes passed, Zach finally showed up his face. I spontaneously licked my lower lips when I saw him wearing a black eyes glass.

Wow, he's handsome.

Zach furrowed his brows, "Come in."

I pouted a little bit before I entered his office. My eyes wander all over his office. I walked toward the sofa in his office. I was about to sit when Zach grabbed my arms, and faced me to him.

"W-What?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I'll eat first, after that,  I am going to get your food on the cafeteria. I already prepared your food," he said.

Oh. I smiled a little bit.

"Thank you-- What are you doing?!"

I can't help but to shouted when he pushed me on his sofa. What is he doing? I thought he was going to eat?

"Eating?" he smirked.

My lips parted, "You mean? You are going to eat me?"

"Technically, I'm going to eat your pussy."

I was about to speak when he grabbed both of my legs, and opened them widely. Oh no. He ripped my panty and murmurs something.

"H-Hey..."

His gazed went into my face. He raised his brows, "I'm praying. Stop talking to me."

My jaw dropped. Is he serious? He is praying while doing this sinful things? Oh, God. My stepbrother is definitely stupid.

"Praying before eating is a basic etiquette," he smirked before his lips touches my womanhood.