09

Zach Point of View

I LICKED my lips as I stared at my whole view in my condo's terrace. Suddenly, Kali's face appeared in my mind. My lips spontaneously flustered a wide smirk. I never thought, that Keles suffering would be this easy.

In three months, I will make sure Kali will suffer more than my mom suffered. My eyes immediately turned dark. I keep picturing my mom's red eyes while suffering, begging, and kneeling in front of Keles.

My anger suddenly cut off when I heard a loud ring coming from my phone. I hurriedly grabbed my phone and looked at it. Half of my lips rose up when I saw my best friend's name.

"Zach, I already sent my secretary to your condo. All of your stuff you ask will be there any minute."

I can't help but to chuckle. Lucas really never failed to amaze me. Despite his tight schedule he always did what I asked him to do.

"Thank you, Luc," I said.

He snorted, "Always welcome. I'm busy, bye."

He didn't wait for me to respond, instead he immediately ended the call. What a mean guy.

I shook my head and decided to take a bath. Since I already took a bath when I was in my office, I didn't have to stay for a long time in my bathroom.

After a minute, a loud ring filled my whole condo. I immediately ran toward my door while putting some towel on my lower body. When I opened my door, a brunette woman showed up while holding a box.

"Excuse me? Are you Mr. Za---"

"Yep, that's from Lucas?" I asked while pointing out the box she was carrying.

"Yes, tell to my dear boss, I hope he peed his pants. And I will never ever work for him! Fuck him!"

She throw the box on me. Thankfully, my reflexes is quite good so I catch the box immediately. The brunette secretary walked away while I shrugged my shoulders.

When I entered my room, I threw the box on the sofa. I went to my room and grabbed some clothes. Thankfully,  my clothes in my cabinet are fixed perfectly. After I put on my clothes, I get my phone and search for Kali's name.

I leave her a message saying, 'See you at the dinner'.

By nightfall, we were all at the table to have dinner. I glanced at Kali who was now quietly eating. Her hair was loose while the others were tucked behind her ear.

"Dad, can I stay in my condo first? It's too hassle when I'm traveling to campus," I explained while eating rice.

Dad nodded immediately. What else can I expect? Of course he wanted me to leave the house so he could be alone in the whole house with his mistress.

"Your condo is just near the campus ... Then can I stay with ... you? So it's not going to be... for me ... go at the campus," Kali whispered softly but enough for everyone to hear .

The corner of my lip rose at her announcement. Concern flashed through the eyes of my father and her mother.

"No Kali ... I mean you might be busy with Zach. It's embarrassing," Keles said hesitantly and couldn't sit still in his chair.

I lowered my spoon and fork, "Kali won't be bothered for me. Besides, we're siblings, aren't we? It's normal for siblings to take care of each other."

I made sure to emphasize the word siblings. Keles's nervous swallow did not escape my sight.

"B-But, I have been taking care of Kali since she was a kid. I feel uneasy without her," Keles tried to explained.

My brows furrowed, "But it's easier for her---"

"I can drive her to her school Zach. I know you are worried about her, and I'm thankful for that," Keles smiled at me. I almost puke my food, the audacity for her to gave me her fake smile.

"Mom, I want to stay with Zach... Besides, he's a professor in my campus. He can guide me... and uhm, help me..." Kali said. My eyes turned into her.  Kali immediately looked down to avoid my gaze.

"If that's what you want... uhm, then go," Keles hesitantly replied.

A grinned escape into my lips. Not bad. Trying to protect your daughter from me huh?

After our dinner, Kali hurriedly ran toward her room. I gave at least ten minutes before I followed her. I knocked four times, and waited for a minute before the door opens.

Oh fuck. I almost cursed in front of her when I saw her with a thin towel. How dare she to wear nothing but a towel?

I groaned, "Are you seducing me?"

Kali's eyes widen, and her cheeks blushed, "W-What are you talking about?"

A secret grin plastered into my lips. Oh, how can you became so innocent? Are you sure you came from Keles womb?

"Wearing nothing but a towel---"

"I was about to take a bath!" she shyly shouted.

I raised my brow, "You cut my words?"

Her red pouty lips immediately turned into pale. She shooked her head, and looked down, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

I glanced at the stair to checked if someone's going up. When I was sure no one's going to interrupt us, I pushed Kali inside her room.

"What are you doing---"

I stopped his words by pressing my lips on her. Her eyes widen. I think, I'm too fast making her stunned. I moved my lips away and glared at her.

"You are not allowed to interrupt and question me, Kali. You are not in a position to do that," I glared at her.

Kali immediately closed his mouth. I didn't wait for her responsed, instead I pushed her into her bed. I almost lost my insanity when her towel spontaneously fell. My teeth gritted looking at her round boobs.

I walked toward her direction. Kales remain silent making me want her to cry. I want her to cry with pain. Asking for forgiveness. Begging for me to stop. Fucking shit.

Using my left hand, I caressed her round boobs. I pinched her nipple making her cried.

"Ahhh!" she moaned.

I licked my lower lips as I used my right hands to travel all over her body. I stared into her face. I felt my manhood straight up when I saw her erotic face.

"Z-Zach..."

My right hand start caressing her legs up to her womanhood. While my other hand is busy playing with her boobs. I slightly pinched her clitoris.

"Oh!" she cried as she closed her eyes.

I smirked at her, "What a fucking bitch. Letting her step brother do sinful things to her. Open your eyes, Kali. Look who is the man touching you, pleasuring you."

Like an obedient dog, Kali opened her eyes. She stared into my eyes with a bright red cheeks. I smirked at her. I entered my middle finger into her womanhood.

"Oh God!" she moaned while arching her body.

I push my finger even harder, while the other one is pinching her boobs. Kali's lips are slightly opened. I moved a little closer to her.

"Wider," I command.

Kali opened her lips wider. I spit out my saliva into her mouth. I smirked. I start pushing and pulling my finger harder and roughly into her womanhood. I keep a fast pace until she gave me a deep breath.

"Ahhh! F-Faster!"

After a second, she finally stopped moaning. Kali's tears immediately escape into her eyes. I smiled, go on, cry little bitch.