07

Whew, finally have an update. Anyway, please be patient if you saw some errors or difficulties in my stories alright? I'm not a professional writer, this is just my pastime. Thank you.

I might edit this story and have a proofreading after I finish the whole story. By the way, sorry for late updates.

Kali Point of View

NOBODY told me that having Zach as my stepbrother would be a nightmare. I can't believe it. Zach harshly caress my back while giving a dark stare at Lock. I gulped three times as I stared at Lock terrifyingly. Somehow, I want him to notice that I am not in a good situation right now.

"T-Thank you for your concern, P-Prof... B-But I'm fine," I tried my best not to stutter and tremble but in the end, I still did it.

"Oh really?" his gaze slowly turned into me.

I immediately shook my head. My eyes turned down and silently prayed for someone's help. My hand went cold as I prayed that a miracle would take place. At least a sudden meeting or what.

"Maybe my foot is still a bit sore ..." I stick my two fingers together while looking down.

"Oh, then, I'll just take Ms. Kallista to the clinic for a while. Finish the written task I gave you yesterday. When I come back, I'll immediately collect it. Understand?" he coldly uttered.

My classmates agreed with Zach's announcement in unison. I bit my lower lip. I knew there would not be good to happen at the clinic. I closed my eyes to somehow alleviate the nervousness I was feeling. But because of Zach's presence, my heart kept beating crazily. I know it's a mix of fear and nervousness. Nothing enters my mind, but the violent things Zach can do inside the clinic.

Zach put his lip near my ear, "Don't be nervous. There are two things you can do for me. Make me extremely mad or make me glad. Now, it's up to you whether you make me too angry or make me too happy. "

He laughed softly. No, it’s not the kind of laugh that’s full of fun. It is full of intimidation and control. He seems to be saying, when he doesn't like what comes out of my lips, something bad will happen.

I cried softly as the two pairs of eyes looked down on the floor. Hoping that what I did will make him have a conscience for what he is doing. It has never been right. He's my stepbrother, and he's the son of my mother's husband.

He grabbed my back and slowly ushered me out of the classroom. I intentionally slowed my walk, so that it would be a long time before we could get to the clinic. I heard him growl softly. He grabbed my waistband and pulled me closer to him.

"Walk faster or else I will punish you here in the hallway. It seems like you really want to be punished in public places," he threatened me.

I immediately fixed my standing stance. The corner of his lip rose. I took a deep breath as I walked smoothly. At the end of the hallway there is a staircase, when you go down, you will turn left to get to the clinic. When we went downstairs, he immediately pulled me to the right where his office was going. My whole body went cold. What happened inside his office immediately entered my mind.

He opened his office and we slowly entered. I remained standing in the doorway. Zach glared at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going to come in or I have to drag you in?" he asked rudely.

I swallowed and bowed slightly. I slowly walked my foot towards Zach's direction. I raised my gaze. Our eyes met immediately. I swallowed when I saw him walking towards me. My foot spontaneously walked backwards, nervously thinking that the punishment would start.

The corner of his lip lifted and he glared at me, "I'll close the door."

My two cheeks warmed at what he said. I felt ashamed of what he said. Have I become too judgmental?

Zach closed the door and walked closer to me from behind me. He brought his lip to my ear. I stiffened  when I felt his tongue stick out behind my ear.

"Tasty as your lips. Now I'm wondering, what part of your body is not delicious? Maybe nothing ..." he whispered to me.

Almost all of my hair all over my body was raised at what he said. Oh ghad. His lips dropped to my neck and he kissed it softly. At first it was gentle and affectionate but over time it became violent and full of hatred.

"Ouch!" I shouted loudly.

I immediately raised my arm to grab Zach's hair. I could feel my skin almost tearing. I'm sure it will leave a wound. I pulled Zach's hair hard to stop it. But my grip loosened when I felt the vibration of my femininity.

"Ahhh!" I moan as the vibration in my femininity continues driving me crazy.

Zach's bite went deeper into my neck. Mixture of pain and tickle I feel. My femininity is soaking wet. My knees are shaking. Zach's hand became violent and sinful. It traveled through my body as if he owned my body. Every touch of his skin on my skin gives another tickle.

"You moan like your mother when she was fucked by my father huh?" he sarcastically utters and laughs.

What he said did not cross my mind. The only thing on my mind was the heat that enveloped my body. I can’t deny that Zach’s caress gives me a different tickle. Too hot but good and drives me insane. I don’t know how or in what way he stripped me. When I opened my eyes, a large mirror greeted me and showed my naked body.

My lips quivered at what I saw. My naked body and my neck are full of sores and swelling. Zach's hand was on my chest as his eyes arrogantly stared into the mirror.

Brave and full of territory are what his eyes shout. By this time I was back to myself. I quickly struggled but Zach's right hand immediately landed on my neck.

"I can't breathe ... Let go of my neck ..." I begged while trying to catch my breath.

Little by little, tears rolled down my cheeks. Zach's corner of his lip lifted and he laughed. He licked his lower lip and met my gaze in the mirror.

"It's better to hear your moan when you're having a hard time. It's better to hear. Go Kali, cry for me," he whispered roughly.

My tears continued to stream down my cheeks. My arm and thigh were shaking. Zach's left hand traveled down my body towards my thigh. He caressed it as he stared into the mirror. I could see with my two eyes how Zach's palm landed on my womanhood. He stroked it and slightly squeezed my clitoris.

"Ohhh!" I moaned.

He inserted one of his fingers into my womanhood. Because my femininity was soaking wet, he penetrated freely inside. I no longer felt pain, even my fear and sense were gone as well. My whole mind was on the zest that Zach’s play on my femininity had caused.

I closed my eyes but immediately Zach's palm landed on my neck, "Watch yourself cum, young lady. Watch with your own eyes how you reacted at your step brother playing with your femininity," he whispered rudely. 

I opened my eyes. My lips parted and I felt a strange tickle and sensation of my femininity. I slowly met Zach's finger inside me. I almost fainted from how delicious I was feeling.

A few minutes later I lost strength. I fell to the floor and was greeted by a mirror. I can see the lustful look on my face. My lips parted. This is not me. Zach leaned closer to my ear.

"Perhaps what comes out of your lips is pure denial and lies. But your face tells the truth. You like what I'm doing to you."