13

I miss creating Zach's POV, so here I am writing his POV so you guys will know how shitty his mind is. I really want this story to finish before my class starts again.Tbh, I'm trying to make this story less darker so I can create a good ending, but idk how.

Zach's Point Of View

I looked at the body of Kali that was on the ground. Before lifting her up, I took a big breath. I got up and I started walking towards the bathroom. I placed her in the bathtub cautiously.

"Don't move."

I started to clean the lower part of her body. I gently held and caressed him. I sighed, damn she's so sexy. I looked at my manhood that was about to bulge again.

I sighed and then gradually lowered my pants. I stared at her gentle face. I cursed as I touched my manhood and looked at her face as she slept. While my left hand traveled to her face, my right hand remained on my manhood. My thumb brushed against his lips.

"Damn it," I muttered in a low voice.

I licked my lower lip as my hand continued to move swiftly. Amazing as hell. I keep masturbating until I finally cum. Kali suddenly moved and moaned softly. Damn it. Before I fuck her while sleeping, I started cleaning her body.

After I finished cleaning her bodu, I rolled my eyes and left her in the bathtub. She can fix herself. I went back to my room and change my clothes. I looked at the mirror and started thinking how to make Kali suffer even more.

Maybe I should try putting her in the cage? I chuckled with my idea. I lay on my bed to take a nap. After an hour, I went to the sala and saw Kali trembling and wet. I guess she just woke up.

"Fix yourself and prepare my food," I stated with a cold tone.

Kali shakily nod. She started running toward her room. After almost five minutes, she finally walk out in her room. She is wearing a big and loose shirt pair with a very short short.

"W-What do you want to e-eat..?" she gently asked.

I almost grab her arms and fuck her because of that fucking voice. Damn she looks like a porn star. She probably will be a good porn star if she try.

*Spanish food," I responded.

She nodded and ran toward the kitchen. Even though I am not inside the kitchen, I am already sure that she is preparing my food with a noises and smell coming inside the kitchen.

I licked my lower lips before I decided to play some porn on my smart tv. While watching the pornography in front of me, Kali suddenly pooped out beside me. I saw how her pale cheeks turned into a red . I smirked.

"H-Here's your f-food..."

She put the food in the small table in front of me. The woman in the pornography start grinding and riding the manhood of the man. I sneer and grab Kali's arms.

"Ride on me," I commanded as if it's nothing.

Her cheeks became red even more. She hesitantly shake her head and speak, "I don't know how..."

I rolled my eyes and spanked her ass. She flinched and groaned softly. I pulled down her short without asking her. Kali gasped and covered her womanhood. Well, the big shirt already covering her cat.

I grabbed her jaw, "Sit on my dick."

She shakily nod. I pulled down my zipper and take out my manhood. Kali sit on my manhood but she didn't put it inside. Probably because she is not wet and it would be very painful if she put it inside. But who cares?

I slapped her face and make her stand. I pull her again on my lap and make sure to enter my manhood inside her. A tear escapes in her eyes.

"I... It hurts," she sobbed.

I rolled my eyes and start thrusting. It is also uncomfortable to me. She is too dry. I start caressing her clitoris while licking her nipple. I pull her hair with playing with her clitoris and thrusting inside her.

She start moaning harder. If her soft moans is very soft like a moaning angel, well her hard and loud moan sounds like a demon seducing me.

I stop thrusting inside her. My lips formed into a smirked when I saw her riding and moving her hips on her own.

"You look like a fucking slut," I laughed.

She suddenly stopped moving. I rolled my eyes and pinched her nipple making her scream in pain and pleasure.

"Keep moving, whore."

I grab my phone and start filming her. She start moving her hips. I licked my lower lips as I saw her moving rougher and harder. Her legs start trembling. She's cumming. I also start thrusting her while filming.

"Ahhhh! Ohhh!" she keep moaning while trembling.

I smirked and kept thrusting her until she came. My manhood is still hard so I push her and turn her over. I put my phone on the table. I start thrusting behind her. I move faster and faster until I came.

"Stand up."

Kali slowly stand up with a shaky legs.

"Play with yourself in front of me," I stated.

I grabbed a cigarette in front of me. I lit the cigarette. When I saw her doing nothing, I rolled my eyes and pressed the cigarette on her skin.

"O-Ouch! It hurts!!"

She immediately pushed my hands. My brows narrowed and she immediately noticed it. Her eyes look down and start opening her legs. I smirked as I saw her started moving her hands.

I watched her starting to play with her womanhood. The way she pressed her clitoris and the way her face turned into a woman who is full of lust and desire. The way she closed her eyes and slightly open her mouth.

I licked my lower lips and film her. After a minute, she finally cum. I smirked and sent the videos to my father. Kali immediately run toward her room without saying anything. I laughed and ate the fold she prepared.

Damn... She taste better than this.

My phone suddenly make sounds. I look at my phone and read my father's message -Stop that or else I'm gonna put you in a prison. You fucking shit.

I laughed.

Go fucking idiot. She's mine already. Three months? Who says I'm gonna let her go after three months? She's mine. Kali is mine.