06

I've been receiving a lot of comments, votes and support these past few days. Oh, you guys are so amazing! I never thought you would give my story a chance. By the way, sorry if I can't update daily because I am actually busy with my school. Anyway, thank you so much.

WEARING a freaking wig is definitely uncomfortable yet I have no choice but to wear this. I never encounter bullying but maybe having a bald head might be the reason why I would experience bullying. After a second I hurriedly ran toward the door of my room. I can't help but to whine when my head bumped into a huge person.

I raised my gaze to apologize with the person in front of me. But my words were caught after seeing who the person standing in front of me.

"Z-Zach... u-uhm..."

His gaze went into my skirt up to my polo. My gaze spontaneously avoided his gazes.

"Stop wearing that skirt, it's too short. Do you want me to fuck you inside our room?" he boldly said.

I can't help but gasp. Never in my mind, I thought he's going to say that. Is he for real? My cheeks burned into heat and I immediately turned my back to him.

"O-Okay, fine I w-will change..." I whisper while walking away from him.

But he suddenly grabbed my arms and turned me into him. He pressed his pair of lips on mine and made me lose my breath before he moved away.

"Wear this instead, I will wait for you," he stated.

He threw me a huge paper bag before leaving. My eyes turn into a brown paper bag. Maybe this is a bigger size of my school uniform. I blow my cheeks before I start walking toward my bed. I sit on my bed while looking inside the paper bag. And I'm not mistaken, I saw a bigger size of my uniform, or maybe the skirt just got longer? I looked again inside the paper bag and saw a pair of underwear, I mean lingerie.

Oh God! He isn't expecting me to wear this right? Please, tell me.

It takes an hour to decide if I should wear this lingerie or not. But in the end, I choose to wear it instead.

After I change my whole clothes including underwear, I run toward Zach's car. As usual, it's easy for me to notice his car since the engine keeps roaring. Anyway, I walked toward his car and went inside of it.

"Wearing the-"

"Y-Yes!"

I cutted his words. I know what he's going to say so I decided to cut him off. But maybe that was a wrong move because I felt something vibrating inside my femininity. Oh sht! Help me!

I closed my eyes and spontaneously put my hands inside my skirt. I badly wanted to remove the vibrator inside me but someone grabbed my hand.

"Don't fucking touch that or else I'm going to fuck you here, got it?" he said while having a wide grin on his lips.

I spontaneously nodded and turned my eyes on his fingers. My lips opened when I saw him holding a small remote. I'm not stupid to not notice that it is the one who is running this stupid vibrator inside me.

"P-Please, stop... uhm..." I moaned.

Zach smiled at me before he tapped the remote. The thing inside me stops vibrating. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"What would you say?" he asks while looking at the side mirror.

I closed my eyes, it's just day two of being with him but I feel suffocated.

"Kali," he sternly called.

I immediately opened my eyes and spoke, "T-Thank you..."

Zach devilishly smiled at me, "Anything for my doll."

Your doll my ass. I didn't give him any response, instead I closed my eyes and took a little rest. He put his other hands on my legs while the other hand was driving. I can't help but to look at his huge hand.

No wonder that he hit my spot inside me everytime he finger fuck me. A big hand and long fingers.

I gulped as I shook my head. I should stop thinking like this. After a minute we finally arrived. I was about to leave when Zach harshly grabbed my arms.

"Y-Yes?"

I hate the fact that I can't stop stuttering every time I talk to him.

"I'm watching you, my doll. No talking with other people without my permission, understand?" he strictly stated.

"Y-Yeah sure... I-I do, yes."

Zach smiled at me. That was a good smile but it's kinda creepy for me. He's a demon, and that smile means he's planning something.

IT'S QUITE amazing seeing the scared emotion on her face. It's satisfying. I licked my lower lips before kissing her. She gasped at me and blushed.

"You can go now," I said after I moved my lips away from her.

Kali immediately nodded as she hurriedly clumsily opened the door of my car. I saw her holding her wig. I saw a lot of men trying to speak with her but she shook her head. That's right my doll, I will let you see how my mother suffers because of your mom.

I checked my phone first before I decided to get out of my car. Some of my coworkers are trying to speak with me but I choose to ignore them.

Before I went to my class, I visited the main office to have an attendance. After that, I comfortably walk toward my first class, which is my advisory. My eyes wander around, looking for my doll.

Where the fuck is that stupid girl?

"Where is Kallista?" I asked.

All of my students are sitting properly while shivering. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down. I breathed heavily as I looked around and finally saw Kali's bag.

Before I spoke for a second time, the door opened and Kali showed up with a man beside her. I gritted my teeth as I coldly stared at her.

I didn't speak, instead I secretly tapped the on button of the vibrator inside her lingerie.

"Ah!" she groaned.

"Kali? Are you alright? Are your feet still hurt?" Mr. Anderson worriedly asked.

I badly want to punch his face and kill him. Well, I can do that later. I rolled my eyes as I tapped the remote again to make the vibration of the vibrator get stronger.

"K-Kind--ahh!" she gasped.

"Oh? So your feet got hurt Ms. Kalista? Should I bring you to the clinic?" I sarcastically asked.

Her lips turned into violet and her face turned pale. That's fucking right, my doll. Just be scared because I will fucking punished you inside the clinic.

Punishment in the clinic is not that bad right?