𝒊𝒊: 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Are you alright!?"

Nayeon touches my shoulder,  she said that she was the one, who saw me lying on the floor earlier.

She's also the person who call Daesu to helped me when I faint in a short time in the hallway.

The boy who helped me has a white things on his face and he said that it came from the extinguisher which done by a crazy student.

"Give her sometime alone, Nayeon..." I heard Gyeongsu tell the female.

The lady glare at the boy yet still follow what the former had said.

"She was in great shock and it might give her some trauma and having her own space could make her cope-up faster."

Everything that is happening around my eyes are blurry, my ears felt like they have been filled with water.

I cannot breathe properly and tears are most likely to fell down on my cheeks. I mostly scold and cursed my self from thinking otherwise on my friends, earlier.

It was so wrong to think knowing that it's a life and death situation.

Cheongsan and Onjo are planning on how to get the rescuers to help us since the zombie incident are becoming more dangerous.

There were also some unfamiliar faces on the room, Gyeongsu is on the door guiding it properly with Daesu.

Joonyeong, Isak and the short hair girl named Hyoryeong and Minji find phones. Everyone had their own tasks to do.

"Fvck, phones are not here!"
Isak frustratedly yell, cussing every second she can, due to stress and being hopeless.

"This is just sick! I just wanted to go home!" she then kicked a chair away.

I know Isak and letting her anger to consume her is one of her coping mechanism.

"Let's not lose hope, okay? What about we extend our almost gone patient. What I wanted to point out is that—maybe we could find one if we'll be more persistent. You know, everything is possible!"

Hyoryeong spoke, trying to cheer everyone up whilst I still lay my head on the wall.

I only managed to raised my head to other direction when I felt a piercing gaze from someone and once I look-up, I meet a pair of brown orbs staring back at me.

Suhyeok and other guys were busy creating weapons to protect everyone yet at the middle of doing so, he gave me a look which I gladly return.

And this is the first time he done this, there's no annoyance or coldness on it. It is plain concerned and worry.

If we're not in this situation right now, I might already celebrate as I finally melted his cold demeanor towards me but today wasn't a perfect timing for that as everyone are trying to survive.

"All of us are scared," Hyoryeong stated.

The sweetest girl I've ever known since the first day of school started, "and all of us are panicking yet we can be more stronger if we unite. It would make the work a lot easier,"

To sum everything up, I think me, Namraa and Nayeon are the only people who did nothing.

Realizing that I am slowly over coming my fear, I then quickly stood up from being seated.

The friends of mine was astonish by the move I made, making their heads turn on my direction, worry are etched on their eyes.

I only forced a smile, indicating that I am now fine and doing help.