1💜

***

A girl and a boy of age 10 year is running away while fully covered with blood ..Tears started to fall from the boy's eye as he hear footsteps coming near him ...while the girl is running holding the boy's hand ...

They both reach a dark alley and quickly disappear in the dark ...
'' quickly find them or boss will kill us '' they hear a man voice when suddenly they hear footsteps coming toward them ...

The little boy quickly hide behind the girl out of fear ...when he see 5 bulky mens standing in front of them

'' ohh look who we found ..you little brats .dare to run away from there ..'' A man said making the girl angry as the grip of her hand tite on a metal thing she was bonding ...

'' n-noona I am scared '' the boy mumble ...

The girl eye softened hearing her brother shaky voice ..

'' go hid behind that dustbin ..'' She said softly ...the boy hesitate but she nod and he follow what his sister said ...

He quickly hide behind the dustbin and see his noona standing in a defence position ...

'' come with us little girl don't waste our time . if you come with us silently then boss might lessen your punishment '' another man said

But the girl keep on putting a cold face

''Oh so the little girl wants to fight for her brother how sweet ..'' Another man said as others start laughing ...

The girl tilted her head dangerously making the few mens scared of her ..

When suddenly all of them start attacking her ...
The boy closed his eyes not wanting to see his sister getting hurt ...
Tears again started to flow through his cheeks ...

When suddenly he heard a soft voice

'' juju ..everything is fine now ..you are safe now '' his sister said while he remove his hands from his eyes and saw his sister with new wounds then he hugged his sister tightly .

He pull put of the hug and looked at his sister with his innocent face as she weekly smile at him ...but suddenly they heard another footsteps ...

The girl quickly made the boy hid behind her in a protecting way ...

They saw a woman coming toward them with a worry look ...

She gasp seeing so many bodies lying there and also seeing the two kids standing in a dark alley

And most importantly seeing A Gun in the girl's hand .

She came toward them but the little girl is not someone who can trust anyone easily .

'' don't come near us '' the little girl said in a deep dangerous voice and ponting the gun on the woman ...making the woman scared a bit but she saw the condition of the kids
The girl is severely injured and have a gunshot on her waist almost losing her conscious but still protecting the boy who is injured too but scared not like the girl who is standing there without getting scared ...

'' no kids I am here to help you ..don't be afraid '' the woman said softly while approaching the kids

'' we don't need your help '' the girl said confidently who is on the verge of losing concious

'' please let me help you.. '' the woman said slowly approaching the kids
She softly carase thier cheeks with her hands making them trust her a bit ...

'' I am lee hyu soo '' the woman said while smiling at the kids as the boy get out of his sister back and face the woman with his innocent face ..

'' I am justin '' the boy said with a smile

But the girl is not going to trust her easily so she is still holding justin's one hand while other hand on the gun

'' and you dear ? '' the woman asked but instead of saying something she finally lost her conscious but the woman catch the girl as the boy yelled '' noona!!!''

___________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

A young girl dressed formally walking into the corridor while keeping her cold face ..the workers standing there bow her but she didn't spare them a glance instead keep on walking when finally she reach a door which has ' CEO ' name plate ..

She opened the door when a boy who is a few years older than her also came behind her walking while maintaining a distance ...

She sat on her comfy chair when the boy in black greeted her '' good morning enya '' with a smile ...

But the girl just give her a slight nod but the boy didn't mind as it's his daily routine ...

'' mam here it's your today's schedule.. '' the boy handed the schedule to her ...

She read that then keep it aside then look at the boy with a raised eye ..

The girl quickly understand and handed her another file which she accepted then start reading it ...

'' mam we have a business meeting with Mr. Kim at 3 pm '' the boy reminded her
As she nod

The boy bowed then start walking toward the door when suddenly his boss called her

'' In Yeop .'' She called her ..

Hwang In yeop  turn around and came back to his previous position

Hwang In yeop turn around and came back to his previous position .

'' yess mam '' he said

'' we need a admission in a new college ..
Find a good one for us '' her boss said

''Ok mam '' he said

'' it's Enya for you '' his boss said while reading some papers without giving any glance at her ...

'' okkkk my dear Enya '' In yeop said whith a bright smile then left from there ..

___________________________________________

To be continued💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓

So how was the first chapter so far ..
I hope you like it ..

Guys lemme know if my chapters are short I will add more ..