38💜

ENYA'S POV

ENYA'S POV

The car flipped upside down on the other side and my head banged on the car window .

And next moment i found myself in the pool of blood .

But the more painful thing was a broken window glass pierced through my chest which made it even hard for me to breath .

Slowly black dot started to appear in my vision and soon I feel unconscious .

But before I completely lose it I heard some voices .

'' pick her up and dont let her die mom won't like it ''

I groan while opening my eyes as pain rise in my body . I place my hand on my chest where a bandage is already done .
I tried to get up but the pain is too much for me to bear as I fall back on the bed .

But after gathering all my courage i got up and that's when the door opened reveal someone I hate to death .

'' you awake ?'' She asked.

I didn't bother to answer her just keep maintaining my cold face which I know have a effect on her too. *Smirk

''Oh I get it .its okay dont talk but what if I say I have your lover with me . ''she said while smirking .

I am not dumb to believe her that easily .

I still didn't utter a single word .

'' okay fine . guards take her. '' and soon few guards came and harshly grabbed me .

Although I am weak now but I still can fight them atleast but I have to know is she saying the truth or not so I didn't protest .

Soon they pushed me into a dark room where the other room is connected with a glass wall with a little holes in the bottom to hear things .

They tied me on a chair .

I sat down there quietly leaning my back on the chair as the pain is too much .
I close my eyes but opened it when I hear the door of other room opened and they pushed him but he is unconscious .
Its him
I call him softly .

''Love ''

''Please open your eyes .''

''Please open your eyes and look here .''

He opened his eyes slowly amd look toward the source of my voice .

He saw me finally .

He finally recognised me.

'' love '' he spoke after so much struggle in speaking .

He stand up and run toward me but a glass wall is between us .

He bang on the glass wall .