18💜

( die bitches )

( die bitches )

*****

AUTHOR'S POV

''So now where will the kid go ? Huh ? '' said a guy in a teasing tone standing in a restricted  place of the school

The younger boy started to walk backward hearing them ..but they are total 8 boys in total which doesn't look like school boys but they are wearing school uniform though .

As he walk backward he bump into one of them and he fell down

'' oh where is you nOona  huh ? Fucking some random boy huh ? '' one of them said and they start laughing

'' stop talking about her ..'' The younger boy justin said acting brave .

'' ohh the little boy is brave for his nOoNa  ?''

'' ok stop talking boys we have to complete our given task .. Come on lets go ''

And one of them hit justin with a bat on his head then other one started to kick him .

Then one of them harshly made justin stand and then pinned him on the wall harshly .

In all this the little boy is crying in pain and keep praying that his noona will save him and will not let anything happen to him ..

They started to beat the shit out of him then suddenly justin pushed them and started to ran in the corridor but that bilding is restricted for everyone so no one was there to save him .

He then opened a random room door and hurridly search fr hs phone and quickly called his noona with shaky hands ..

**

Enya was thinking about what happened in the meeting when her phone rang . and seeing justin's number a frown formed on her forhead.

She decided to ignore it as she is not in mood to talk but the phone  continue to ring .

It started to annoy her She then picked up the call

'' wha-'' enya got cut off by justin speaking in his shaky voice which surely made enya worried

'' n-noona p-please save m-me ...

Ohh we found the kid here BOYS HE IS HERE ....

N-'' the phone hung up before enya could even speak

Enya eyes widened hearing this .

She stood up hurriedly and quickly ran toward the exit while jennie and In-yeop keep asking her where she is going but she ignored them and ran toward her bike . right now her only priority is justin .

**

'' hey buddy we found you yay...'' Their laughed at the kid trembling on the floor ..