28💜

***AUTHOR'S POV

***
AUTHOR'S POV

A loud noise was coming from a particular cell  amongst the hundreds of cells a particular one is where a girl is tied up .

'' do it again ? Huh ? '' yelled the man while greening his teeth .

The girl just smirk then look up at him .

'' still have that attitude of yours ? Little bitch ?'' He said then pressed a  button on a remote in his hand which made the girl almost cry in pain .

'''Enjoying much ? '' said the man while smirking .

But not ling after his smirk turn into a drop face when he heard the girl laughing crazily .

''Yo-  '' he was about to make the level up but a loud voice intrupt  him .

'' what's happening here ?'' Asked a man who came inside the cell wearing some formal wears ..

He turn around hearing his voice
He first bow then said '' boss she is misbehaving and not listening to our instruction .''

The bos guy frowned then motioned the man by his hand to get out .

That guy went out leaving the boy guy and the girl alone .

They both were staring at each other intensely . The guy sighed then said down on a chair infront of the girl .

'' what do you want ?'' Asked the guy finally breaking the silence .

The girl raise her eyebrow but didn't said anything .

'' I am here to ask you what happened to you ? Where is my old Enya ? She wasn't like this ? A softy ? '' asked the guy but didn't got any reply .

He shrug his shoulders the stood up and turn around and started to leave but then suddenly he stopped in his track hearing her horse voice .'' I want them both out of this .''