32💜

*

*

AUTHOR'S POV

All the kim boys ran toward the receptionist and bombarded her with the question .

'' where is enya ? Kim Enya ?'' Asked jin to the receptionist.

''Oh Ms. Kim . she is in room 407 VIP OTP ''

They quickly run toward the room ..

When they reach in front of the room they saw jennie and inyeop standing there while looking really worried .

'' WHAT HAPPENED ?'' All the kim brother yelled at the same time .

''Calm down , she is inside .'' jennie tried to calm them down .

''Stop shouting she is inside '' inyeop said

''B-but what happened to her ? '' asked justin with his teary eyes .

'' we don't know actually what happened . its just she called me saying to find yibo without even letting me speak and after when i call her someone else pick her phone and told us about her accident .'' inyeop explained the whole situation .

They all nooded understanding but still have worried and teary eyes .

Thats when suddenly the doctor came put hurriedly .

He was about to go somewhere but the kim's stopped him by blocking his way .

'' doctor how is she ?'' Jin asked the doctor.

'' sir let me do my work-''
'' fcking tell us how is she .'' yoongi finally burst after botling up his emotions till now .

'' sir calm down , we can't say anything now . please let me do i have to call some senior doctors imidietly .'' inyeop and jennie helped the doctor to go without getting blocked by the kim brothers .

They all are sitting in the waiting area .
'' hyung noona will be okay right ?'' Asked justin while looking down .

''Dont worry juju you know right she is a strong girl . nothing will happen to her '' hoseok said while going a bug bear hug to him .

In all this only one person is silent .
He thinks everything happened all because of him .

Namjoon put a hand on his shoulder and said '' Taehyung ? You okay ?''
He look at namjoon with teary eyes , he started crying while hugging him .