26💜

***Long chapter ahead

***
Long chapter ahead

AUTHOR'S POV

Enya is in the mini bar of The Kim manshion . Sitting on the stool while thinking about the phone call she received before cutting the cake .
The call was from the person she hate to the core .

FLASHBACK

She was watching them playing while thinking about who could have sent those mens al thought she have already told inyeop and jennie to investigate about it though . But suddenly she got a call from a unknown number , this is more suspicious also because this number is her personal number which people who are extremely close get this number .

She although pick up the call .

As she picked the call no one utter a word .
But after a minute of silence the person on other side decided to speak .

* chuckling '' as expected ..'' Said the unknown woman .

Hearing the voice made enya widened her eyes as she recognise the voice . Of course
How can she forget her venom like voice .

'' how are you Enya ? My daughter ? ''

''.....''

'' hmmm just like mother like daughter right . you are exactly like me . I like it .''

'' you are alive ??'' Finally enya decided to speak .

'' why aren't you happy daughter ?'' She said while laughing .

'' anyways where is my son ? He must have missed me a lot right .?'' Said her mother ..

'' shut up you bitch .. He is not your son .'' she enya finally lit it at the name of her brother .

'' ok ok fine whatever anyways I got to k is about you mother getting married to Kim Jung suk right ? He is the man that woman married to ? ''

''Why is it have to be with you ? ''
'' ohh my dwar daughter you allowed her ti marry that man because you wanted to find something right ? Have you found it yet ..'' She said teasingly .

'' what exact- '' enya got cutting of by her which made her angrier as she dont like when someone cut her off

''We have a lot to catch up my daughter lets meet up ... '' she said and hung the call .

Enya clenched the phone in her hand when suddenly a hand covered her eyes . at first she was really angry already and this only added fuel in her anger .

But Yibo forcefully lead her to the cake .
And when she saw them wishing her and celebrating her birthday which no one actually do made her heart warm and soft . never in her life she expected thats someone will actually do something like that .
And thats how she forget her anger and become happy with them ..