30💜

***

***

AUTHOR'S POV

Enya is at the rooftop sitting on the edge

There is so many things in her mind so she is here sitting on the edge to clear her mind .

Suddenly a ring sound intrupted her thought .

She look at the source of the sound and found out its her phone .

She accept the call .

No one said anything.

''....''

''...''

''Hmm I thought my enya have changed but no she is still her ..* chuckle ''

'' what do u want ?''

'' hmm I already told you . '' he paused then said '' the time i gonna end soon only 2 weeks ''

'' hmm''

'' so i have decided that after 2 weeks we will arrange a party for you being the next heir .''

Enya thought for a fee minutes then said
'' is party necessary? ''

'' of course it is . then how will the whole world gonna know about you ..i have waited for so many years for this day where i will show you to whole world as my next heir .'' he said then smile

''Ok ''

'' I heard that she came back ...?''
'' yeah ''

'' so this time you will not leave her right ? ''

She didn't said anything just keep listening to him.

'' hmm I will take it as yess .*chuckle ''

He then end the call.

She still cant stop her this habit .

But then suddenly someone snatched her cigret from her .

She turn around and saw Jimin and Taehyung with standing there with a angry expression .

''WHAT'S ALL THIS HUH ?'' He yelled at her .

''ANSWER ME WHY ARE YOU SMOKING ?'' Hearing their yelling his other brothers also come at rooftop .

''What happened jimin , taehyung ?'' It was namjoon

'' why are you screaming at her ?'' Hoseok asked him.

''Look what she is doing here .'' jimin showed them the cigret crushed on the ground by him .

'' she is smoking here and god knows what else she is doing behind our back ?'' Taehyung said while looking disgusting at her which made her hurt somehow .