15💜

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

As both Enya and yoongi is to lazy to olay so they decided to play a game in which they have to ask question and who agrees have to drink a shot ..

Enya start walking toward her room and said '' I am not playing ''she said but in yeop stooped her

'' please enya only this time ''

'' yeah please noona lets play ..and you are free too .'' justin said and everyone is looking at enya with puppy eyes

So enya sigh and nooded

Everyone gather in beach site where tables are already arranged and drinks too ..

''Okay now lets start Enya and justin will drink juice and other can drink beer , alcohol ,  wine or any of their choice ..'' Said jin and everyone  choosed drink of their choice ..

Justin do choose a apple juice but Enya choose wine which made everyone except in yeop , jennie and justin eyes widened .

'' hey missy you cant drink that ..'' Hoseok protested

'' yeah you are still a kid ..'' Suga said sith wide eyes ..

Enya ignored their words and sat down on the ground while a table is there too ..

'' dont worry she always drink that she is used to it ..'' Jennie said as if its a usual thing

'' yeah dont worry its not her first time ..'' Said justin ..

'' but-'' Taehyung  cutted by jennie

'' hey come one lets start playing now .'' she said and grab his hand and take hin to the the table  while Taehyung is looking down while blushing ?

Everyone sit down on the ground ..

'' and please jimin ask questions according to the kids age ..'' Yoongi said to jimin while jimin have a smirk on his face ..

'' we will see hyung ..'' Jimin said and everyone sigh ..

'' ok lets start with baby questions ..I have never kissed someone ..if you have then drink '' jungkook asked

Jin , namjoon ,hoseok , jimin , yoongi , In-yeop  and Enya drink a shot ..

Taehyung , jungkook , justin , jennie didnt drink ..

Taehyung is happy from inside about it .
And I looking at someone but she is sitting there un bothered..

'' I thought you were innocent ..''jimin said to Enya but she ignored his comment ..

'' ok fine now a level up ..I have never slept with someone ..if you then drink ..'' Jimin asked thinking enya wont drink but to everyone suprise she drank again ..

Enya , jin , namjoon , hoseok , yoongi drank ..

Now everyone is looking at Enya with shock face except justin , in yeop and jennie while she is sitting there un bothered..

'' y-you are really not like I imagined..'' Yoongi said

'' so I got it you are not so innocent one ..'' Namjoon said

'' you are totally opposite of what I imagined ...'' Jin and hoseok said together

While the maknes are completely shocked that they didnt even uttured a word ..

Enya drank the whole glass then put it on the table forcefully which surely made everyone scared .

'' I am going back '' she said and stood up and went back to her room completely normaly like nothing happened at all ..

She sat dwon on her bed and opened her laptop and start working on her laptop ..

*****

Warning : not for sensitive readers ..

'''Ahhhhhh'' screamed a little young girl who is just 5 years old ..

'' say something will you break the rules of our ...'' Yelled a  man at the little girl and power up the shock

He power up and made it on its highest  range in which no kid of her age  survive but she is still there struggling on the bed

There are so many wires connected to her body and in her head especially...

'' LEAVE ME!!!'' Screamed the little girl in pain

While the man is un bothered and just looking at the little girl that how much can she take more ..

While a little boy who is of same age as that little girl is looking at the girl from the window with his teary eyes ..

'' noona...'' He is crying there standing ..

The man finally stopped the machine and exit the room leaving the gurl on her bed ..

That young boy quickly went inside

'' noona ...'' He said looking at the girl who is at the verge of passing out but is still keeping herself for her brother..

'' d-dont cry ..I am f-fine '' said the girl hardly ..

He just nod and wipe his tears ..

'' go from here ...'' Command the girl to the boy

The boy hesitately nod and left

Then the girl passed out ...

'' your daughter is really strong ..She take this kuch of shock ..'' Said a man looking at the gurl from the cctv ..

'' of course she should be because she is born to do this ..and for that we have to train her ..she is not like her brother who is just a crybaby ..'' Said a woman

'' he is al thought weak but he is definitely good with computers,
in his age group what he is doing best ..he will surely be genius in this ..and the girl surely will be the best of them ..'' Said the man observing her previous training sessions...

'' whatever ..'' Said the woman while rolling her eyes .. Then left from there while doing her not so good catwalk ..

'' I will make you a real devil ..Enya .'' said the man with a smirk ..

*****

Tbc 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓

So from now one I am gonna reveal their past slowly so be ready for some these things ..