24💜

           ***

AUTHOR'S POV

They all reached their destination which is a little far from the city where the
Enya got out of the car followed by the kim brothers and yibo .

Their jaw drop on seeing the bug building in front of them .

With 'KJ' written on it .

''Woah its huge '' sounds weird lamo

'' noona why are we in your company ?'' Asked justin and everyone except yibo look at him with wide eyes.

'' it's your? '' asked namjoon in disbelief
'' hmm '' she just hummed without even looking at them .

'' you are awesome enu '' said jungkook while she rolled her eyes at the nickname she get from them .

As she went inside people are bowing her with wide eyes obviously when this woman who is damn professional at her work is now wearing some casual outfits especially in her own company .

She went inside and then inyeop and jennie came in the frame .

The both bow her then said 'hi ' to others .

'' is everything ready ?'' Asked Enya them in her usual tone

''Yeah you guys can take a test '' said jennie in a professional tone

'' uh uh what test '' asked taehyung with the biggest smile possible .

But she didn't answer him and followed Enya who went ahead .

They reach at the 12th floor and saw a man wearing some casual clothes standing there while checking some deve in his hand .

As Enya figure came into his look . he first bow a little then game a sweet smile to her '' hey Enya sup? '' he asked while she just nod her head a little which didn't affect him at all .