First day Pt1

Sun's POV
I was getting ready for my first day of my Sophomore year. Unlike other kids I actually like school, and I'm a bit of a nerd. I'm also a perfectionist, if things aren't a certain way I will go crazy about it.

I made my way to my first class and found a seat near the window, so I had a nice view of outside, and the sun shining on me.

"Hiiiii sun.~" A group of girls say giggling, I made an uncomfortable smile at them before waving. I was always popular with the girls, but no one knows I'm a little 💅.

I sigh, twirling my finger in my hair, looking out the window. What a nice day it is.

Moons POV
I swear I hate this place.

I'm a descent student, I'm more of a trouble maker and I like giving everyone a hard time. I'm unorganized as hell when it comes to school.

I kinda strolled around school for a while, before I decided to just chill in the bathroom, the lights were dim  to the point it looked almost dark. Just how I like it.

It wasn't long before it was time to head to class. I swear I didn't wanna be here. When I entered the class my eyes landed on someone beautiful. They had beautiful blonde curly hair it looked kinda orange at the ends, they wore a yellow headband with Sunrays on it. I couldn't see their face, but the sunlight on them made them look-

"Excuse you, could you move out the door way?" Someone asked. "Yea, whatever, sorry." I say walking in, I took the seat behind the person. Which they turned and peaked at me, flashing a smile. Oh my...

Sun's POV

Some kid with black and white hair walked in and sat behind me, so I wanted them to feel...welcome? They were kinda cute. So I smiled at him.

The teacher came in and introduced themselves, then explained that the first two weeks of school we weren't gonna be doing anything, except getting to know each other.

So we were assigned a partner we were gonna be getting to know for these two weeks. I got the guy behind me. I hope he's alright with that.

He sat next to me and it was silent while everyone else chatted with their partners.

So I decided to talk. "Hello there new friend! It sure is a nice day today. My name is Sun, but you can call me whatever you like!" I say smiling. He just hummed, giggling. "Yea...new friend huh?" He asked. I nodded vigorously.

"My name's Moon, and you may call me anything you like, Sunlight." I blushed snapping my face to the window for a moment, then back. "Alright, Moonlight."

He smiled pleased, I guess. "Can I see your schedule?" He asked. I nodded, handing it over. Moon looked back and forward between our schedules, then frowned before laughing.

"Would you look at that, looks like you're stuck with me. We have every class together."

I didn't even know that was possible. "Nice!"

We then stopped talking not knowing what else to say. We would peak at each other here and there.

"C-can..." Moon started. "Yea?" He kinda fiddled with his fingers agitated, he sighed angrily.

"Uhm, can I get your number?" Moon asked shyly. I chuckled, writing it on a paper passing it to him.

"Hey, sandwich!"

Moon's POV

Someone shouted sandwich, catching our attention. It was just some boys. Sun seemed annoyed. "Are you talking to him?" I asked. "Clearly! Hey, cheese, don't think I forgot about you." The boy said grabbing him by the collar, Sun looked unphased, in fact held eye contact with the guy.

"What exactly are you not forgetting?" He asked laughing nervously. "All last year-"

"The homework, aye? It's not my fault you're a lazy dumbass."

Oh shit-

"What did you say to me?" The guys raised his hand as if he was gonna hit him, I was gonna stop him, but Sun slapped the hell out of him. Everyone got quiet as the sound echoed the room.

"Now let go of my damn shirt." He let go and walked off. The teacher then came back in and sat down, so everyone started talking again.

I thought everything was ok, but he was laughing nervously while tapping his fingers on the table.

"Sun, you may step outside." Sun left quickly. I was kinda concerned.

"Listen class. Sun tends to freak out when stuff doesn't go the way he imagines it, or if things aren't a certain way. He likes to stick with routine. Kinda like ocpd. So I'm guessing something happened that wasn't supposed to?" The teacher asked.

"Brendan was two days early with bothering him." A girl says annoyed. 

Soon Sun came in more collected, he began doing a head count, then he counted his footsteps all the way back to his seat. He sighed relieved.

"Are you alright?" I asked worried. "Yes! Don't worry, go back to the emotions you had earlier." He said quickly. Guess he wasn't expecting me to behave this way. Alright! Gotta make him comfortable.

"So I can text you when I get home?" Sun smiled, nodding. "Oh, oh, up, up." He stood up and pushed his seat in. I followed his instructions. I got behind him and matched his footsteps to the door, just as we got there the bell rang. Sun looked so happy.

Unfortunately all good things come to an end.