You know the deal

Moons Pov

Yea I think I like Sun.

I'm not sure, but I think I do.

I've never liked someone before, so I don't know how to identify if I do...

Sun makes me feel fuzzy inside.

So does that mean I like him?

I don't know, but it's day 14 and we're doing great. I know he didn't wanna meet my friend, so I'm thinking it's part of his routine thing? So I tried to reassure him it was alright.

I really care for sun so I don't wanna hurt him again.

I texted my friend and told them to come to this address, Then of course I explained to them how to be welcomed into the house, so sunny wouldn't be panicking about it.

Sun suggested we draw until they arrived, so we did. He's a bit of an artist now that I realized. When he finished he smiled at me and told me I could keep it, since it seemed like I liked it.

"Thanks, I do in fact, like it."

"So, " He started, I raised a brow confused. "Are ya having fun yet? Are ya? Are ya?" Sounded like stress and excitement. "I been having fun." I say ruffling his hair.

Just as I stopped there was a knock on the door, he was clearly unsettled. So we went to the door I opened it, 60° degrees.

My friend has clearly forgotten every thing I told them, cause they walked straight in and hugged me.

"Moon!~" I stood there in a panic.

I peaked at Sun and he was frozen staring at the floor, a hand over his mouth, shaking.

I am so sorry Sunny!

Sun's POV

I-

I-

She-

What a mess! No, no! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT!!!?

MOON SAID HE TOLD HER!

SHE WASN'T EVEN WELCOMED IN AND-

"Hey dude, are you good?" The girl asked, touching my shoulder, which made my situation worse. I don't know her and she's not welcome here! WHY IS SHE TOUCHING ME!?

Moon pulled her away from me. "Hey, hey, it's alright." He cupped my face and made me look at him, so I wasn't staring at the crime scene.

"It's ok." I placed my hands onto of his as they were still on my face. I closed my eyes and breathed, as he told me I was ok. As long as he's here, yes I am.

I hugged him for comfort and he returned it rubbing my back. We separated, I felt better but I was still uncomfortable.

"Sunny this is Eclipse, Eclipse this is Sun."

She stared at me, I couldn't read her expression until she smiled. "Hello! So what do I call you? Sunny or Sun?" Typically I'd give the whole introduction, but....

"Sun, nothing more." I say not making eye contact, I quickly left the area and sat on the couch.

Rule breaker! Rule BREAKER!

"Stop scratching." Moon said, slapping my hands as he sat on the couch across from me, Eclipse sat by him....really close. "So is there anywhere we gonna go?" She asked.

We were gonna go somewhere?

"Sunny?" Moon questioned.

"Moony, I really don't know, cause I didn't know we were gonna go anywhere." I mumbled.

"He hates that nick name!" Eclipse explained. I was confused and scared. WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME SOONER!? This is probably why he hates me!

"Stop saying useless things to him. Sunshine, I don't hate when you call me nick name's, remember I told you, you could?"

"Y-yea, you did!"

He smiled at me, I swear that girl glared at me. "Ooh I know what we're gonna do!" I explained getting excited randomly. Shocking the two.

Moon's POV
I haven't seen him this happy, since the ball pit.

"We can go to an amusement park or something! I wanna go to Alley Cats- NO pUTPUT! I DON'T KNOW BUT, I WANNA PLAY!"

Sun is so adorable when he's happy.

He bounced around like a child. "I'M GOING TO CHANGE MY CLOTHES!" I laughed as he skipped away.

"He's got some mood swings on him." Eclipse explained. "You're the one who had him uncomfortable in the first place. Didn't I tell you what to do when you got here? You literally aren't welcome here." I explained rolling my eyes.

"It's not my fault he's weird. I'm sorry I forgot."

By the looks of it I'm gonna need to bring the first aid-kit.

"Also he's not weird, don't say that."

I got up annoyed, she's always been a hand full.

I made my way to the bathroom to grab the kit, Sun walked in with me. He was humming a happy tune, something you'd here in a daycare or something.

Sun picked his sun ray headband up putting it on perfectly. I grabbed the kit, he raised his brow confused. "Did you hurt yourself?" He asked worriedly.

"No, no, this is just in case you hurt yourself."

"How thoughtful. Thank you." I ruffled his hair as I was about to leave, but he nervously rubbed his arm. "What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I can't leave unless we're holding hands." I was even more confused, until I remembered yesterday I got upset because he left without me, and I held his hand the whole time.

I guess if I left without him, he'd think I'm angry with him.

I grabbed his hand, he smiled softly as we left the bathroom.

When we got into the living room his grip tightened as if he didn't wanna let go, but it was like he forced himself to let go.

"Ok so let's go to Alley cats, it has more things to do than put put." Eclipse says, now taking my hand and dragging me outside. I kinda forced her to stop, so we could wait for Sun.

On his way out, he locked the door. Then he began calculating something before making it to me happily. "That was 20 steps, I'm lucky today!" He expressed, I could only smile at how adorable he was.

"Yea, yea. Into the car."

"No need to be rude about anything." She got in, I opened the door for Sun and got in next to him. I hope this at least makes him feel comfortable being in a strangers car.

He buckled his seat belt, then he locked the door at least 4 times, I copied his every action. I mean, this does seem safe. Sun giggled quietly.

I didn't know such little things could make him happy.

We were soon on our way.

It wasn't a quiet ride, but it was a ride.

Hope you enjoyed!!
And as always thx 4 reading! ❤