BUT IT WAS 20 STEPS!

Sun's POV

I was excited for today, but Eclipse, although I didn't know her...she was off.

She gave me bad vibes.

I started realizing she was evil as the day went along, though I passed off some of her actions towards me as accidents.

Like when we came in, she tried to trip me, Moon caught me thankfully.

When she got our cards for the games, she purposely held onto it for 40 minutes, and pretended she didn't know where it was, which I was in despair and tragedy the whole time until she gave it to. I won a game and she stole the prize ticket from it.

What did I do to deserve this? I took 20 steps to reach moon, I should be having good luck as usual, so why is today going so badly for me?

"Sunny do you wanna play a game with me?" Moon asked I nodded vigorously with excitement.

He pulled me over to the piano tile game. "You better hope you win, I've still got the highest score on this game!" I say laughing.

"You're not gonna panic if you lose are you?" Moon asked smirking. "No way, everything is fun and games! Or is this war?" I asked glaring at him, with a smile.

"That's cheating, you're tryna scare me up, but game on."

We sat down and started playing, of course it was fun and I was playing with ease.

"Oh no what a mess!~" Moon says dramatically I froze up and looked around, causing me to lose. "What mess?" I asked concerned.

He laughed hysterically. I finally understood. "Moon! How dare you!" I whined hitting his arm.

"You cheated! I want a rematch!" I jumped on him quickly. "Oof- no way I won fair and square."

"No, nooooo!!!" He carried me to another game.

"What's this?" I asked climbing out of his arms.

"This time we can work together, it's a zombie game."

Me and moon played a few games until Eclipse came back over and suggested we play with her, so we did. I won majority of the game.

"Oh, let's play Lazer Tag! There's no one in line either." My heart kinda dropped, I don't wanna ruin the fun, but I hate the dark.

"Oh man that's my favorite game, I love the dark!" Moon says, enthusiastic.

And moon likes it? Oh no nonnono!

"So it's settled! Let's go.~" She sang dragging Moon away.

"Wait a sec, aren't you coming sun?" Moon asked, Eclipse rolled her eyes.

"N-no, you guys have fun. I don't really...feel like playing that game." I waved them away and she happily left with my- I mean moon.

He's not mine.

Never have been.

Never will be.

Stop being so negative and mean.

I went and played the basketball game. Perfect score.

I went outside remembering there were also games to play out there as well, like the Go Carts and mini golf.

My eyes widened seeing a familiar face by the golfing game.

"Monty!" I say happily.

He pulled his glasses down some to see me. "Well if it isn't Sundrop, how ya doin man?"

"I'm doing alright!"

He hugged me tightly, just as I liked it when I haven't seen someone in a while. He released me, smiling as bright as ever.

"You get prettier by the minute."

I blushed, playfully pushing him. "Oh shucks.~"

Monty finally ended the golf game when he won.

We sat down at a table and began catching up with each other. "So have you seen, Roxy, Chica or Freddy around lately?" I asked.

"Or maybe....Bonnie? Perhaps Foxy?"

He grabbed my hands quickly. "Still scratching I see. That's not good for you. I seen Roxy by the go carts not to long ago. I don't think she saw me." (😏)

I smiled happily, knowing at least I'll get to see her today. "As for Freddy, I see him everyday, because we go to school together. I haven't seen Chica lately, maybe Roxy has."

"Why are you speaking my name?" I perked up. "Roxanne!" I say jumping up, she gave me a deadly hug, before releasing me.

"Just talking about the band." Monty says.

"Mm. Sun, how have you been?" Roxy asked, making Monty mad.

"I've been fine, you're prettier than the last time I saw you!" I say hugging her again and backing away.

"As I should. I am the best."

She never changes.

"Sun, Sunny!"

Oh it's moon.

He latched onto my arm. "Why did you come out here alone? I was worried sick- Who are they?" He asked.

"Hello to you too." Monty said annoyed.

"These are my friends, Montgomery or Monty, and that's Roxanne. And guys this is my new friend, Moon!" I say smiling brightly.

"A friend of Sun is a friend of mine!" Monty says shaking his hand.

"Yea whatever, you can call me Roxy. I'm his favorite friend by the way, so don't get it twisted." Roxanne says.

"There you go being full of yourself! You don't even know the guy!" Monty roared at her.

"So? I am the best, I'm just letting him know."

I snuck away with moon while they argued.

"Are you hungry?" Moon asked. I nodded. "Kinda."

"Good cause Eclipse is ordering us food."

Oh yea, forgot about her.

When we got back in, we sat at a table in the  food court..

She came over with a tray of food for all of us. "You can get your food first Sun." She says. She walked up to me and as she was putting it on the table she spilled everything on me.

Don't cry...

Don't cry!

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean too!" She says.

"Are you ok Sun?" Moon asked.

"C-can we please just leave?" I say, not looking up.

As soon as we got home I ran to the bathroom and sat on the floor, no routine, no nothing!

TODAY WAS THE WORST!

"Sunny, can I come in please?" Moon asked.

"Yes..."

He came in and sat next to me.

"It's ok."

"Is it? Today was supposed to be a lucky one! But it just turned out to be awful..."

"Not everything goes as planned Sunrise."

"F-for me it does, everything always go as planned, today wasn't my fault, it was hers! She clearly hates me and I don't know why...I don't want her here anymore Moony. Please make her leave." I cried into my hands.

I felt awful for saying that but...

"Ok, ok, I will don't cry. Take a shower and I'll bring your clothes. I'll tell her to go home."

"Thank you.." Moon kissed my cheek before leaving. It left my face warm. Warmer than the macaroni and gravy that was spilt on me.

Do I like him?