Can we try something new?

Moon's POV

As soon as we got home, I knew something was off. How?

Sun didn't count his way to the door.

He didn't wait ten seconds before entering.

He opened the door fully.

I watched as he put the groceries away by himself, he refused to let me help. I wanna know what's wrong.

When he finished he went straight to the room and layed down.

I sat down next to him. It was still early so it was strange for him to be in bed.

"Uhm...Sunny?"

"What is it?"

"Are you ok?"

Sun sat up and cried, I was taken back cause it was so random.

"S-sunny?"

"I thought you were mad at me!"

Huh?!

"W h y ?"

"And you still are!!!" I scratched my head a little confused. "How? Sunny I'm not mad. I never was, what made you think that?"

Sunny stood up from the bed, pulling at his sleeves, still crying.

"You didn't ask me if I was ok, when we were at the store! You always ask me if I'm ok! Th-then I started to do stuff that I don't usually do to see if you'd notice, b-but you didn't....which means you weren't paying attention to me!! I- and when I cry, you always comfort me, or hug me...did I do something wrong? I'm sorry...im so sorry."

My eyes widened a little. "I- you- Sunny I'm not mad, I was concerned. I did notice everything, I didn't know you were testing me!" I got up to hug him but he backed away.

"Sun, come on I'm not mad, I swear." I grabbed his face and wiped his tears before kissing him, he kissed back holding onto my shirt. I pulled away and kissed his cheek 12 times, an 'I love you' between each one. Then he did the same to me. Then finally I hugged him.

"It's ok, I love you. I'm sorry." Sunny wasn't crying anymore but he did look unstable.

Maybe because he went against his rules. I mean I was scared too when he didn't count to the door.

I tried to kiss him again but he backed away concerned. "What was that?" He asked. "I was trying to kiss you-?"

Sun shook his head. "That's not normal. We usually kiss a lot at night." Well I'm sorry but that needs to change.

"Sun, do you wanna kiss right now?"

"No, it's against-"

I cut him off by kissing him, he pushed me away immediately. "RULE BREAKER!" Oh boy...

"But I wanna kiss you." Sun frowned looking out the window, arms crossed.

"You are BANNED from the bedroom!"

I froze, and blinked a few times. "Wait what!!? SUN THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

"YOU BROKE A RULE!"

"YOU BROKE SEVERAL!!"

"....."

Yep, now he's definitely mad at me.

I can fix this!

"I'm sorry, I just wanted a kiss, just to show you how much I love you...but you must not love me as-"

"Th-that's not true! I do love you!" Sunny say's pulling at my arm. "No you don't you won't let me kiss you.."

"W-well-....I-" Sunny checked the time on his phone. "Ok but, same time everyday?" He mumbles. I grabbed his face, smirking. "What time is it?"

"2pm.."

"Got it." I kissed him, deeply. I wanted it to last as long as possible, so that he would want more.

I feel bad for manipulating him into this, but he needs to break these habits.

I moved us to the bed, not breaking the kiss, he got a little shocked, nearly pulling away, but I kept it going. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, his mouth opened almost immediately. My tongue slipped inside meeting his, he moaned lightly as he wrapped his arms and legs around me.

Checkmate.

I pulled away, we were both gasping for air. I started to kiss his neck and suck on it. "M-moon, this...Stop not now..." Sun says keeping his arms and legs wrapped around me.

"Are you sure?~" I whispered in his ear slightly grinding on him. He squeezed his eyes shut, gasping. "Oh moon.~"

"So what do you say?" I asked, sliding my hand under his shirt. "Yes, yes, yes.." He says pulling me down into a desperate kiss, he pulled away quickly and began removing my shirt. I allowed him to do as he pleased.

He started to kiss my stomach all the way up to my chest, my neck, my jaw, to my mouth. I hummed as he started pulling at my pants and groping me.

I pulled away so I could pull his shirt off. "You're a little needy today but that's ok."

Sun didn't seem to be paying attention as he was already pulling my pants and boxers down. He started to run his tongue over the slit nervously, before sucking the tip.

"You're doing gr-great." I say trying to give him a little confidence. Sun finally took it all in slowly, sending a shiver up my spine. He pulled off completely before licking it from the shaft to the tip and swirling his tongue around it.

"Moon this is embarrassing, am I really doing good?" Sun asked sitting up. "I wouldn't lie to you."

"Hey Sunny.."

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna do 'it'?"

"Do what?"

Next time on dragon ba- I mean I'll see you in the next chapter! Will they do it? Or will they not 🧐❤

Sorry for mistakes 😓😩