New experience

Sun's POV

"What exactly do you wanna do Moon? I'm still hard so it may have to wait till after-?"  I started as he was taking the rest of my clothes off. I blushed being so exposed in the daylight. "Sun I wanna fuck you." He says staring me in my eyes, I know I was red.

"F-f-f...that's what you wanna do?" I mumbled, putting a pillow over my face. "Yes, and I'm asking you, do you want me too? Can I?"

Consent is attractive..

"I-I don't know moon...I never did something like that before..." I pulled the pillow down to peek at him as he rubbed my thighs gently. "Have...you?"

"Yea sorta..."

I pouted going back under the pillow. "I wanted to be your first..."

"Well you'll be the first person I do it with and have the feeling be mutual, because we love each other right?" I threw the pillow across the room, sitting up with the quickness, startling him. "Of course!"

Is he trying to say the person didn't love him the way he loved them? Whatever, he's mine now and I'm gonna love him right.

"I want you to...do me." I say embarrassed, looking down at my erection. "I want you to fu-"

(Does anyone remember that one vine with the guy and he's like: I want you to fuck me Jerry! FUCK ME! I kept thinking of that 😂)

"Ok I get it, don't say that word." He laughed lightly lifting my head up, while kissing me. I started kissing him back as I slowly pulled him down on top of me. I moaned as he started placing sweet and gentle kisses all over my neck and collarbone.

Moon slowly started to move down my chest, leaving a trail of evenly placed love bites, which just aroused me even more. My breathing became more hitched and sped up as Moon started to suck and lick my stomach more passionately.

"M-moon I think that's enough, ha~" I try to say, but it just came out as a mumble, but moon understood, he moved down in between my thighs and started kissing them. It kinda tickled but it was more pleasurable.

He stopped, making me a little nervous, but I knew what he was about to do. "Don't make that face, I promise I'll be gentle. I'll stop when you ask me too." I mean, it did reassure me, but I was still nervous.

"Can I, put a finger in?" I nodded hesitantly, he held my hand tightly, so I calmed down a little in response. Moon sucked on his fingers before sliding one inside of me, it was more uncomfortable than it was painful, so he wiggled it around and started moving it in a in and out motion.

"See that's not so bad." Easy for you to say. Eventually, it didn't hurt at all, but it was still uncomfortable. "You can add two now..." He did as I asked and waited for a little before moving his fingers in a scissoring motion.

I soon started to like the feeling of his fingers, Moon notices my quiet moans, and he started moving his fingers faster, causing my moans to not be so quiet.

But there was some place that he touched that caused me to let out a loader moan, I got really embarrassed and covered my face. "Good Job Sunny, is it....right here?" He asked rubbing somewhere deep inside of me, that was making me feel unexplainable pleasure. I nodded, feeling a little bit too happy from him praising me.

When he added a third finger he kept hitting the spot until I came, it felt amazing.

Moon looked pleased with the situation, and as long as Moon was satisfied, I was satisfied.

"Now, I just wanna tell you that Sex doesn't and will not be the same everytime, so don't feel the need to repeat these events. It's supposed to be different and hopefully more enjoyable each time." I felt a pain in my head when he said that.

"C-can we at least do it the same time....Everyday?"

"E-veryday? Same time? It's barely 3pm....Everyday???" Moon looked scared and baffled. "Uhm, listen after this time I'll let you decide on how'd you feel about that, ok?" He says, making me wonder. Is it physically impossible?

I nodded, he sighed and positioned himself between my legs. "Ok, I'm gonna slowly put it in now, just tell me when to stop and go." My heart started to beat faster, so I squeezed his hand tighter. Moon leaned down and kissed me before pushing inside of me. I winced quietly, I allowed the pain until he got the full tip in. "Ok St-stop! No more...it hurts."

Moon bit his lip, which made me worry. "Does it hurt you too?"

"Oh no, you're just really tight. In other words, it feels amazing."

After sometime I felt the pain slowly slip away. "Ok, y-y-you can go." Moon was a bit faster and aggressive when pushing it in, so I wasn't shocked when he got it all in with one thrust.

"That's all of it?" He nodded, that's so much...then again, we waited for me to adjust. I was starting to get scared, so he started to kiss me as a response to calm me down.

"Can I start moving now?" Moon mumbled in my ear, I blushed a little, but nodded to the question.

Moon slowly began thrusting, and it hurt a lot, but I didn't wanna ruin this moment. "Sunny, relax, it's ok. I promise it'll feel better soon, I can tell it hurts." Moon kissed my cheek.

At some point it started to feel less painful and little more pleasuring. "If it isn't t-too much to ask....can you move a little faster?"

Omg is this finally the chapter? Lmao I'm so sorry, it's just really hard to write smut, so I might just skip the sex next chapter, I'm sorry for the cliffhanger and for making you wait for this, it wasn't even worth waiting for in my opinion, so I feel bad!! 😭 But don't worry I'm researching so I can deliver the perfect smut 😌 alright I'll see y'all around, hopefully it doesn't take long again. Bye loves 🥰