Count on me Pt2

This chapter contains sexual actions and scenes, if you don't wanna see that, skip from the ⚠️ to the 🔆 symbol signifying the sexual moment is over💀

Sorry 😭

Please enjoy 😂😭

Moons POV

Sun was very....disobedient towards me for some reason and I was exhausted, I just wanted him to lay down, but I didn't wanna be rude about it and make him upset.

"Moony I can't stay here, I have to go to school tomorrow!"

"You can't, you're sick, and didn't you know stress can give you a fever? You're only making this worse on you. Please it's time to lay down Sunny." I begged sighing.

He just paced through the living room, rambling. "No moon that's- THAT'S NOT TRUE! If I miss school THAT'LL MESS UP MY SCHEDULE! Also it's not time to lay down yet, I have 5 minutes!"

I groan. Sun come on.

I let him keep talking for the past 5 minutes until, he automatically started walking to the room, still going on and on about how he has to go to school.

"Sun don't get upset about what I'm about to say, I'm not mad at you ok?"

He was confused but nodded.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SCHOOL SO LAY YOUR ASS DOWN AND SLEEP, I'M TIRED OF IT!"

Sun pouted, and started digging at the bandages on his hand. "I said don't get upset!"

"Y-you yelled at me! What were you expecting!?"

"Sorry just please lay down.." He did lay down making me calm down. I got in the bed next to him, I was about to fall asleep immediately but, he tapped me, making me turn to him. It was clear he was blushing, but why?

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"M-moony, t-t-touch me."

I was confused but it hit me, so my face turned red.

It's routine now, but he's sick he needs to rest...

"Sun, I can't. You have to rest and what if I get sick too?"

"B-but Moon, I can't sleep if you don't..."

It won't kill me...

Sun scooted closer to me and for some reason he was already as hard as a rock.

I slipped one of my hands under his shirt, causing him to shiver at the touch, he was burning up.

I eventually moved the other hand into his shorts, he let out a soft whimper as my hand brushed against his member.

It just makes me wonder, does he not masturbate?

"Moon please touch me.."

I slowly took his member into my hand and started moving my hand up and down, he only got closer to me. He was breathing softly on my neck and it was driving me crazy. I kept going until I suddenly decided to speed up my hand movements, making him moan in my ear.

"W-wait, you-you di-didn't do it that fast l-last night!~"

I slowed down so he didn't lose his mind over a simple hand job. I wasn't expecting him to react like that to be honest, he started kissing my jaw until he reached my mouth.

I didn't wanna get sick, but his eyes were begging me to let him, so I initiated the kiss. He moaned into my mouth as soon as after lips connected, Sun was biting my bottom lip asking for entrance. I'm gonna regret this.