Kinda tired of this (FD Pt2)

Sun's POV

Now that I have a new friend I have to fit him into my schedule, and watch out for habits and stuff like that, to make sure everything is ok.

Like when he fiddles with his fingers, he's too embarrassed to say something.

He's gonna sit by me in every class and we'll be partner's for the rest of the year, then after school we'll text. Schedule perfectly done.

"Uhm moon, can you clean up your area...again?" I asked. We were in 8th period, which was art.

"Eh, sun it's art you're supposed to get messy." He said getting more messy. I frowned. I started cleaning his area again for him. Moon grumbled something, causing me to panic. "I'M SORRY!"

"Hey, hey...it's alright." He patted my head and gave me a reassuring smile. "Look, Sun I need you to try and respect my- ways!"

"B-but!"

"Sunshine?" I blushed and nodded. "I'll try but can you promise to stick to my routine?"

Moon nodded. "What's it like?"

"We walk to school together, and get in class together, and if you text me, whatever time you text me, you have to text me at the same time everyday, ok? There's more but, I'll explain later."

"That's...already a lot."

"Sorry...I just want you to be apart of my schedule.."

"N-no! It's alright, don't apologize. I'll try."

And so it began, the first few days were rocky, then they progressively got shaky until it was bumpy. In short it didn't work out. At all.

Moon POV

I tried the first week, was hell...he's little too controlling for my taste. I invited him over once, he unfortunately went on a cleaning spree. I still don't know where half of my things are.

It's kinda hard trying to text him at a specific time everyday, then I wasn't at school Thursday, which kinda threw his schedule off. I felt bad.

But it's not my fault, he wants a little bit too much from me, he just needs me to be apart of the schedule, not control my every move. It's annoying.

We were in art right now and I think I'm about to lose my cool, I mean he's trying as well, but not hard enough.

I knocked a few containers over by accident, and he L O S T it.

"No- no,no nO!! WHAT A MESS! Oh- OH- Which was ThE B O T T O M!? - WHERE'S THE TOP!!? clean up, clean up!" I helped him fix the 'mess' as best as I could.

"Sun I need to tell you something."

"What's the matter?" Sun asked, tapping his fingers on the desk. It's now or never.

"Don't freak out, I enjoy being around you and I respect your problems and you as well...but Sun, I don't wanna be apart of your routine anymore, it's stressful and I honestly don't know how you...do it." I say sighing.

"Y-you don't wanna hang around me anymore? Ha, hahah...ha you think I'm weird don't you?" He started mumbling. I felt bad, but I can't let myself get drawn back in. "You don't wanna be my friend anymore...no more friends..." He mumbled, the tapping on the desk turned into him clawing at his skin.

"This wasn't supposed to happen.."

"Sun, I never said any of those things." I grabbed his hands to calm him down, but he snatched them away. "Fine, we don't have to be friends!" He got up and left while the bell rang. What the hell man..

Sun's POV

I really thought we had something! I feel stupid...now...how am I gonna fix my schedule?

Another week went by and we were ignoring each other. I think it was for the best, he even changed seats. The only thing we couldn't get changed were the schedules and us being partners in every class.

"So there's gonna be a little project, nothing serious." The teacher says.

This is fine.

"You and your partner need to work on it together."

That's not fine.

I never liked this women she doesn't respect me at all.

"I noticed some of us aren't getting along with our partners. So the project is gonna be about how you met, how it went downhill and how you MADE UP! The project is do in 3 weeks, so don't rush. Also you're not allowed to work on it at school."

:(

-After school-

This would be moons first time at my place, I want this to be over as fast as possible.

"Why are we walking so slow?" He asked annoyed. I frowned ignoring his question. He stepped in front of me forcing me to take a few steps back, specifically 3 whole steps.

"MOON WHY WOULD YOU DO THHHHAAT!?!!"

Moon looked confused. Is this my fault? No it was never my fault! Now I'm gonna get bad luck.

"Sun, I'm sorry about whatever just happened."

He doesn't even know what he just did!

Now if I put those 3 steps forward, I should have been there. I took 3 steps forward and checked the time. Ok, I should be at my doorstep at this time.

Unfortunately I'm not near the doorstep yet.

No- no!!! Why is everything going wrong!

I had run, which moon followed. We finally got there, just in time.

I always wait 10 seconds before opening the door. So we stood in silence for those ten seconds, he was clearly annoyed.

I opened the door about 60 degrees. I walked in tapped my shoe on the floor 4 times, then I let moon in.

"If you don't mind...could you tap you shoe on the floor about 4 times?" I asked.

He sighed. Doing as I said, I let him leave the doorway. "Why did I even need to do that?"

"I do that whenever I have guest. It's like a welcoming. Then the guest do it back as a 'thank you, for having me'."

"In that case, should I go back and take them back?" Moon asked. I panicked of course. "I was joking." He says walking away.

It wasn't funny!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! ❤