In conclusion!

Moon's POV

You know what's worse than kicking your best friend out the house?

Making Sun cry!

This is all my fault, maybe I shouldn't have invited her? She's usually sweet, very sweet.

"Clips, you gotta go." I say sighing.

"B-but why??? It was an accident! He's just being sensitive." She grumbled.

"You and I both know, that wasn't no damn accident, and don't act like I haven't noticed the sneaky shit you were doing to him. You've been- NAUGHTY!"

She gasped dramatically.

"And you know what happens to naughty kids? They get punished!"

"Cool your jets grandpa, You're only 2 years older than man."

"Whatever, whatever, leave before I yell at you." I say rolling my eyes.

"Fine, fine, bye Moon." I waved her good bye as she left.

I quickly went to get Sun's clothes, cause it's almost his bedtime!

After giving him his clothes, I decided to clean his living room for him. So whenever he gets out I can take a quick shower.

Sun's POV

I began getting dressed, feeling a lot better after the shower. Moon is too good to me.

I feel like I've said that before.

WELL!

It's because its true!

I don't deserve him, I wish I could be of use to him, but how?

As I was leaving the bathroom to put the clothes in the washer I heard some familiar words from the living room.

"Clean up....clean up."

I giggled going to do the laundry.

Not too long Moon found me when I was Finished.

"It's Bedtime."

I frowned. "I don't have one."

"Why do you have a routine for everything, except for when you sleep?" I shrugged.

"Well, this is your bedtime."

"I'm not sleepy."

"Sunny."

I made a run for the door, which he started doing Parkour trying to catch me. "Don't run from me!"

"You'll never catch me!" I say as I stop to knock on the doorframe, 3 times, and bless the room.

So yea...

Moon caught me...

"That wasn't much of a chase." Moon say laughing hysterically, as he carried me to bed. "Not fair." I whined.

"It is too fair, isn't anyone's fault but yours."

"I would get offended, but you're right, I can't even remember why I have to bless the laundry room." He put me in bed and tucked me in.

"I'm not going to sleep." I say sitting up, which he just pushed me down. "Sun you're acting like a bad child, and you know what happens to bad kids?"

"They get put in an adoption center."

"Wh- what? No!"

"Oh."

"They get punished!"

I gasped. "What are you gonna do to me!?"

He thought for a second. Then got up from the bed.

"See this night light?" I nodded. He swiftly unplugged it, making me scream in horror, then he plugged it back in.

"That's what I'm gonna do!"

"I'm sorry, I'll go to bed." I layed down, then he got next to me, and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed hysterically.

I need to stop questioning it. I clearly fucking like him.

How do I deal with this?

I don't have time to think about the 'what ifs' I just wanna know what to do.

I turned to face him and put my face against his chest. "Moon, I'm not sleepy." I mumbled.

"I can tire you out." He whispered in my ear, getting a firm grip on my hip.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Wanna try something, for your sleeping routine?" He asked sitting up.

"I don't need a routine for when I sleep, but I would like to try." I sat up quickly, positioning myself in front of him.

"I promise this'll make you sleepy...or maybe something else! But it's worth a shot, so don't think nothing of it, this is for your sake, so just-" Moon cut himself off as he, pulled me onto his lap, smoothly, he held my hands as he leaned in closer to my face.

It's happening!

I closed my eyes as I began leaning in as well, until there was no space between us. Even though it just started, I felt so lost in in the kiss, the way his hands slid from mine to my hips, made me feel all tingly inside.

I couldn't stop my arms from slowly wrapping around his neck, encouraging him to kiss me more. (Can you kiss me more?~)

Only 30 seconds felt like 4 minutes, when he pulled away, I hope I wasn't visibly disappointed, which was quickly pushed away when he shoved me down on the bed, and continued the kiss, harshly.

"Now are you ready to get sleepy?" He asked pulling away again.

Oh boy am I.

-The next morning-

I woke up more energized than usual. I pumped my arms up and down with excitement.

WE KISSED! FINALLY!

HE TOUCHED PARTS OF ME I DON'T EVEN TOUCH!

BEDTIME IS SO FUN!

"MOONY WAKE UP!" I SHOUT JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON THE BED.

"Sun what the hell.."

"WAKEY WAKEY, STARLIGHT! THE SUN IS UP!"

"I can see that...Why are you even so happy? It's like 7am."

"No reason, so get up! It's routine time!"

Moon sat up yawning, but he flashed me a small smile. I skipped out of the room with joy as I started my day.

The happiness disappeared quickly as I remembered the words he told me.

Don't...think nothing of it.

So does that mean...what we did meant nothing, and it was all just to put me to sleep?

This sucks...

I was suddenly all gloomy as I continued my routines.

I mean at least we didn't....do it. I would have felt worse than I do now.

I sighed laying across the couch. "What's the matter Sunny?" He asked tilting his head. "Moon, are you leaving today?" I asked. It being Day 15, Sunday. We have to go to school tomorrow.

"I can stay until Tuesday, if you didn't want me to leave you can say that." I hummed.

"We are friends right?"

I turned away and frown. So...you can do that type of stuff with friends?

That or, it really meant nothing to him.

"Yea, of course best friends."

I was supposed to update yesterday but I got caught up in something else. Lol, I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry if there are mistakes ✋💀

Bye~