Possessive

Guyssss I'm sorrry, but here's an update...?

Sorry for any mistakes, enjoy ^^;

Moon's POV

After cleaning, Sun was very insistent on taking a thorough bath so we did then we got back in bed, after changing the sheets. Then we did after care.

"So?"

"I think I can handle this every day at exactly 2:50 pm." He's dead serious. "The problem with that Sunny, is we have school and what if we're in a public area, or we're not together when it turns 2:50."

"Wh-why wouldn't you be with me?"

"I have to go home sometimes starlight, so it's kinda impossible for us to do it everyday at that time."

"What if I came to your house? And during school, we can go to the bathroom..." I blushed at the thought of doing it in a bathroom stall, I'm not a pervert for that right?-

"Sun what about the thorough bath after?"

"It can wait....a little."

"Why are you so desperate- you can't wait till after school?"

"Is 2:50 after school?"

"No?-"

"Ok then, you answered your question."

I might as well stop I'm not changing his mind. But that's gonna be exhausting...

"Hey moon, I uhm, you're mine right?" I nodded confused. "I want others to know that too.." He says shyly. "Wanna go public?" I asked. "Yea sorta...I want you to wear a collar." Blunt and sweet.

I blushed and rubbed my neck nervous. "A collar huh?" I asked, he nodded vigorously. "So that people know that you belong to me without you having to say anything." He explains, crawling into my lap.

"That's so embarrassing."

"I think it's cute."

"Uh.."

"I don't want anyone trying to make any moves on you, and of course if they do, you'll push them away right?" He asked hopeful, I smiled and kissed him gently, he returned it sweetly. I pulled away before kissing his neck. "Of course, you too right?"

Sun moaned lightly, pushing my face away. "Mhm, I will."

Well let's see how this works out.

-Time skip to Monday-

Well, I'm back home and I agreed that sun could come pick me up every morning.

I hear his signature knock at the door, so I quickly grabbed my backpack and headed out the door, where he waited for me on the steps.

I helped him up and he kissed my cheeks 12 times, an 'I love you' between each kiss and I did the same to him.

"Ok moon I got the collar, I even got my name on it." I sighed and he only smiled putting it around my neck. Well it wasn't anything fancy, so I guess it was fine. I'm doing this for Sunny.

"Are you ready to go?" He nodded vigorously, I grabbed his hand and we began our walk to school, getting there at the same time we did every day.

There were a few people looking and Sun didn't seem to care, so as long as he was ok, I was fine. Other than that people minded their business.

We got to class and everything was pretty normal, we had work to catch up on, but yea normal.

The teacher stopped talking and let us work with a partner to do late work, or if we were failing we had to do extra credit or retake assignments.

Me and Sunny were playing catch-up, we were both pretty smart so we didn't actually need to partner up with anyone for help.

"Hey moon, what are you doing after school?" Sun asked not looking up from his work, I hummed. "Uhm, well Eclipse wanted to catch up today, did you wanna do something? I can reschedule."

"You don't have to do that! I was curious.." He muttered. "Does she go here?" He asked. "Yea, I just have no classes with her, but you knew that, since we have every class together." I say giving him a smile, he smiled back.

We went back to working and since today was catch up day we didn't have to change class periods. Nice.

At some point, I stopped working in general, I could just do the rest at home. I just wanted to admire Sun for the rest of the day, he was really so beautiful.

Soon though, the day came to an end. Oh no what about the whole sex situation?? I convinced him if he waited until after school I'd immediately do him when we got through the door.

"Hey moony, are you still going to see Eclipse?" Sun asked, cleaning up the mess we made in the living room. I sat up on the couch pulling my boxers on. "Yea, unless you don't want me to?"

"What- NO! That'd be mean of me, and toxic...you're allowed to hang out with your others..friends too."  He muttered still cleaning up, he still has yet to put his clothes on.

"Sun I know you don't like her, I get it she's an asshole and on top of that she disrespected you...on multiple occasions. It's fine if you don't want me around her, we are together and I want you to be happy."

"Then you should go hang out with your friend." He says walking passed me to the bathroom. "Do you not want me to be her friend anymore? Just say it. You want me to yourself." I say following behind him.

"That wouldn't make you happy, and you not being happy wouldn't make me happy." He explained. "So that's a yes?" I asked. Silence. It's a yes.

"Then I'll stop hanging out with her." I say kissing his cheek evenly on both sides, just how he likes it. "You...don't have too."

"Well I want too."

Sun hummed before hugging me, I could feel his heart beating rapidly. "Are you practicing on how to hide your panic? Cause if so...you're doing great."

"Shut up..."