He's Mine Now

Moons POV

After the confession, it was on my mind the whole day after I got Sun to sleep.

I really....

I really did it?

I mean sun forced me but I STILL DID IT!

HE WAS FINALLY MINE!

I'm like really excited on the inside and...happy. These feelings...I finally let them out. He knows...he's happy. Sun feels the same as well, today is...the second best thing that has happened to me. The first being me meeting him.

I wonder how much our relationship will change now.

I went to lay down with him, he was sleep, but his eyes popped opened as soon as I got in the bed.

"Sorry for waking you..."

"No...uh it's fine." Sun mumbled shyly, sitting up. I then realized that, the reason he woke up is because it's time to do....yea.

"Moon, you do love me right?"

I raised a brow. "I mean yea...you're amazing." I say blushing from embarrassment.

"I love you too." Sun smiled to himself before he brought me in to kiss him, I did kiss him back, and I noticed his fever had faded.

Sun and I were still kissing when he crawled into my lap, so I grabbed his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck. The kiss only got deeper and deeper until the point we gasped for air when we pulled apart.

Sun didn't take time to breathe before he started to kiss my face and neck repetitive, mumbling something under his breath.

"Mmm...what are you saying?" I whispered as he started to suck on a spot above my collar bone, that made me feel weak, I didn't know what he was doing until he pulled away. "I love you." Sun said tilting his head a little...

He smiled, proud of his little love bite.

"I love you Moon."

"I love you too Sun."

The next morning, I woke up to my sunshine, only wearing a shirt, jumping on the bed, chanting his favorite morning chant.

"WAKEY WAKEY MOONLIGHT, THE SUN IS UP!"

I groaned sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Sun bounced over to me, his member brushed my check slightly. I was about to laugh my ass to death, but I didn't want him to freak out so I just held it in.

"Sit." I say averting my eyes from him, he plopped into my lap. "Moony, we need to get ready now." He said, kissing my cheek a good 12 times, and in between each kiss was an 'I love you'. It made me feel so loved.

Sun left to get ready and not too long after I started getting ready as well.

Sunny made breakfast like usual, while I got ready and of course when I was done, he was putting food on my plate. His sense of time is astonishing.

"Moon! Perfect timing as always.~"

"That's all you Sunny."

He smiled nervously, sitting down. "You may be on to something." I chuckled, sitting and eating.

Time SKIP

"Moony, we need to go grocery shopping."

"Ok...do you have the money for that?" I asked, he glared at me. "Of course!, whenever my mom's on a business trips, she always leaves money and a shopping list." This family.

"Who's taking us?"

"Monty already agreed!"

I sighed annoyed. "W-what's t he matter?" I shook my head, and smiled, I didn't wanna worry him or make him feel bad, because I didn't exactly like Monty.

"Nothing Sun. I'm still a little tired." Sun looked a lot happier. "Oh thank God, I thought you were gonna say you didn't like Monty."

He laughed and I laughed along awkwardly.

Not that long until we were in the car with Monty, today was a silent ride, and Sun was distracted with himself. So the ride was good?

When we got there, we both saw a familiar face. Eclipse was just walking in, I know sun doesn't like her, but that's still my friend. I mean of course we should avoid her while I'm with him, so we snuck by her.

Sun looked pleased, he grabbed a buggy and we started shopping. Sun said we should hold hands, so that's what we did, not letting go. I kinda liked it.

For some odd reason we ended up in the arts and crafts area, but then it wasn't so odd when I remembered he loves arts and crafts. I smiled as he looked at all the things he could possibly get. Of course Sun pulled me over to the googly eyes.

"Don't you have ENOUGH of those?"

Sun gasped dramatically. "You can NEVER have enough GOOGLY EYES!"

I scratched my head sighing. Oh well. We were finally shopping for food now, which most of it was microwaveable things. "That's not healthy, do you ever eat...FOOD!?" I questioned as he threw multiple cans of spaghetti-O's on the cart.

"Sometimes, but it's a hassle cooking all the time, so quick meal." Baby, that's not a meal.

"Right, but it's fine to make breakfast all the time?" He raised a brow at me. "How else am I supposed to show my love for you in the morning?" Sun questioned.

"Wait...you mean...this whole time???"

"Yes, this whole time. I usually only eat cereal or I don't eat at all, but since you started staying over, I make breakfast to show I care about you. It's routine, it's the rules." Sun says, I hugged him to show my appreciation.

"MOON, HIII!!!"

Sun peaked behind himself to see who it was, I held my breath looking at eclipse. "Oh hi...clips.." I smiled nervously, Sun looked down sadly. I rubbed his back to calm him down.

She ran over to hug me, Sun immediately moved out of the way. I hugged her back. "We haven't hung out in a while, are you free tomorrow?" I looked over at Sun, he didn't make eye contact with me, clearly he's mad.

"Uhm, sorry I'm busy. I promised I'd hang out with Sunny. So..." I grabbed sun's hand and he squeezed mine. "We're actually in a rush so we need to hurry up and finish our shopping..."

"Oh my bad...Well see you around bestie and....you." Eclipse say walking off.

"Sun are you-?"

"Should we get actual food?"

......

"Yes, you can't live off of microwavable meals."

Sorry it took a while to update this 😭 I've been busy and busy working on other stories, but I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading. 💃💞