Count on me Pt1

Moons POV

There was clearly something wrong, with Sun I just didn't know what...

Maybe he didn't like what we did last night, so should I try something different?

"Hey moon wanna go somewhere today?" Sun asked.

"Sure where to?"

"Well can we go to this new amusement park?" Sun ran away from the couch into the kitchen, opening a drawer. He speeded back over her to me with a flyer.

It was a new amusement park and it's extremely big too.

"An-and there's more stuff to do there as well- like-like-like-like-"

I laughed subconsciously kissing his cheek, but hey I didn't care. "We can go." Sun blushed, and started clapping and jumping up and down. "YAAAY!" He's so cute.

I guess we're leaving now, but how are we gonna get there without a car?

Sun hurriedly put a pair of shoes on and urged me to do the same. "I'm glad you're excited but, how are we gonna get there?"

He stopped for a moment, concerned but it seems like he had an idea when he pulled his phone out, quickly typing something to someone and putting his phone away.

"I got us a ride, they'll be here shortly!" He explained smiling, I nodded putting my shoes on as well.

As he said, 3 minutes haven't even passed when someone was banging on the door, but why so aggressive.

Sun unlocked the door, opening it. Oh it's that guy from the other place, I don't remember his name...Mo something.

He quickly stomped his feet on the floor and Sun did it back. The guy started investigating Sun. "You looked fine to me? Is it INTERNAL??"

Sun was laughing his ass off at this point. "There's nothing wrong! I needed you to take me and my friend somewhere."

"Aaaah! You liar! Sunrise,-"

"Please Monty??~"

Monty right.

Monty sighed. "How could I say no to that face? Alright where to?" Sun hugged him ever so lovingly, I felt a faint breeze of jealousy wash over me.

"I WANNA GO TO THIS NEW AMUSEMENT PARK!"

I smiled seeing him get all excited again, he was like a huge child. "Ok let's roll." Monty says pulling his star shaped glasses down over his eyes, before opening the the door for us.

"You're the best Mon-Mon!" Sun shouted still standing there in the doorway. "You first Moon." He says, I shrugged going out stopping by the Mustang door.

Monty followed, Sun proceeded to count his steps until he reached me. "24 today! Good luck is ahead of us!" 

"Don't jinx yourself." Monty explained getting in the car. Then we followed getting in the backseat. "Impossible!"

During the ride it was just Monty and Sun talking the whole time, laughing, I was extremely jealous. I didn't know he could be this happy around someone else.

"You're more talkative than usual, what happened rockstar?" Monty asked. "Am I talking too much?!!!?" Sun twiddled with his thumbs, that's something new.

"No." We say at the same time. "Ha, it just means, you've been more happy these times around. I'm glad you're happier."

"Oh yea...I guess I am." Sun smiled, and peaked over at me.

I guess I know who's responsible for that.

We were finally there, I got out and I helped him out the car. "Thank you Monty, we'll call you when we're ready to leave." Monty tipped his glasses before driving away.