Epilogue

So, this is the last thing I'll be writing for this story... It's so sad. I've never loved or enjoyed writing a story as much as I did this, besides Invisible. I've never felt the urge to take a break from writing it, and it's just so sad that it's over now. It's actually ending. It's been 10 months. This is one of my few works that I'm actually proud of, and I love all the amazing support I've received from you guys. So, thank you.

I'm also so thankful that Lacy has helped me along the way with this because I don't like knowing I use the wrong grammar and such, and she's grown to be one of my closest friends. I couldn't be more thankful, and I'm sure you guys are going to see more of her if you keep reading my stories :)

I want to dedicate this to one of my favorite writers here on Wattpad, who is still reading this fanfic for some reason: @Britt1D4Life. I love you. xx

Now, here's the epilogue

Pauline .xx

____________________________

Epilogue

[Narrator's POV]

Harry and Louis didn't speak to each other for the next couple of days. Louis didn't dare to since Harry said he needed time to think, and Harry didn't know how to confront Louis after everything that had happened. He had made his mind up, though, and it wasn't exactly a hard decision to make. Louis was the love of his life, after all, and a small thing like an incident in the past between their parents couldn't change his mind. The thing was, everything was awkward now. After being forced to leave Louis' house right after they'd had sex was extremely embarrassing, and it was just so humiliating that he couldn't find it in him to make a conversation with him.

Furthermore, he couldn't stop thinking about the way Louis' mum and dad had made his own mum's life a living hell back in high school. That had nothing to do with Louis, but it still lingered in his head like an annoying bug, and it was impossible not to think about. But he had to drop it if he ever wanted to be with Louis again.

Louis, on the other hand, was getting more and more depressed each day that went by. He had to face Harry in school every day knowing he couldn't talk to him. He wanted to so badly, but he was afraid he would only make matters worse by doing so. Harry had told him he needed time to think, and Louis was going to give him that, no matter how long it would take. Hopefully, he would make his mind up sooner rather than later, though, because he was sure he wouldn't be able to last another week of being downright ignored by his own boyfriend.

It was now Tuesday, a week after both of the boys had found out about their parents' past. School had already finished seeing as it was three in the afternoon and Harry was driving his car, listening to some music on the radio. He intended to go home and maybe even do some homework.

Lately, his grades had increased a lot, and he had to thank both Mr. Stewart and Louis for that. When you had people who believed in you, all you wanted was to make them proud, and Harry had actually managed to do that. He had even told Zayn, Niall and Olivia about his dyslexia, which was a big step for him since he had hidden it from them his entire life, and it had actually gone really well. All his friends were supportive of him and they had even offered to help him if necessary.

After a while of driving, he came upon some better thoughts and started driving towards the park instead, the same park he and Louis had worked on their school projects at and also the same park they now call 'their place'. It had been quite a while since he was last there, so he thought this would be the perfect moment to visit the place since he wanted to be alone.